What type of products should I use for 2a hair?

Lexi_CLexi_C Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 2 Curl Neophyte
My hair type is 2A, low porosity, low density, medium width. I've never dyed my hair and I haven't regularly used heat in almost 5 years. I've never done anything to my hair, but I wanna start a hair routine that enhances my natural waves and adds volume. If anyone has products they like to use (maybe even sharing ya hair routine) that'd be amazing! thanks! 🙏🏼😁

Answers

• valeriamoralesvaleriamorales Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 0 Curl Novice
    hi there! I have low porosity, medium width, mostly 3b but the underlayer is 3c hair, It's also medium density. This is what I use: Shampoo: Maui Moisture Lightweight Hydration+Hibiscus Water Conditioner: TRESemme Botanique Conditioner Nourish and Replenish Coconut and Aloe Vera Mask: Garnier Fructis 1 Minute Hair Mask - Coconut Leave ins: Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus curl milk Gel: Eco Styling Gel with Argan Oil
    Mostly 3b but the underlayer is 3c. I have ??? porosity, medium density, medium thickness hair.
    Shampoo: Maui Moisture Lightweight Hydration+Hibiscus Water
    Conditioner: TRESemme Botanique Conditioner Nourish and Replenish Coconut and Aloe Vera       
    Mask: Garnier Fructis 1 Minute Hair Mask - Coconut 
    Leave ins: Cantu Moisturising Curl Activator Cream, Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus Curl Milk   
    Gel: Eco Styling Gel with Argan Oil                                                                                                          Mousse: Totally Twisted Curl Boosting Mousse 
    I also use a dupe of the D4 Denman Brush 
  • s.e.thfs.e.thf Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 0 Curl Neophyte
    Lexi_C said:
    My hair type is 2A, low porosity, low density, medium width. I've never dyed my hair and I haven't regularly used heat in almost 5 years. I've never done anything to my hair, but I wanna start a hair routine that enhances my natural waves and adds volume. If anyone has products they like to use (maybe even sharing ya hair routine) that'd be amazing! thanks! 🙏🏼😁
    How did you post???

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file