Thoughts - Cantu Coconut Curling Cream

kaylagirl1633kaylagirl1633 Posts: 3Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
Hi, everyone! I'm searching for a new product to use on my hair during the fall and winter months. Since high school, my go-to product has been Cantu Coconut Curling Cream. I love it because of the smell and the way it leaves my hair feeling moisturized. However, it can feel greasy at times, something I can't fix unless I wash my hair. (I'm a college student who has time to wash her hair at least once a week and at most once every three weeks.) Has anyone here used Cantu Coconut Curling Cream? If so, how did/do you like it? If you no longer use it, what do you use instead? While I may be looking for a new product to try for twist-outs and braid-outs, I am more interested in learning what the opinions are of other CurlFriends who have used Cantu Coconut Curling Cream. I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Comments

• nokchataenokchatae Posts: 0Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    I've tried almost all their products, so I'm a fan, but I find that the Coconut curling cream just isn't It.It makes my hair feel hella flat and greasy, which is nasty. I reccommend the Not Your Mother's Curl Talk Sculpting Gel, literally one of my favorites. It helps pull it all together and smells really nice. No frizz, no flatness, no nothing :) but I'd give the Cantu coconut cream a 6/10. hopefully this helps!! (Im a 3b mainly and little mixed with 3a)
  • ShesNecessaryShesNecessary Posts: 0Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    I can't for the life of me find where to start a new discussion in this forum.
  • Michal.crumMichal.crum Posts: 5Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    @Shesnecessary agreed. It's making me really frustrated. Where can I post a question to this forum??
  • etherealblueetherealblue Posts: 0Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    @ShesNecessary @Michal.crum Same. Please let me know if you get an answer, I'm very confused
  • etherealblueetherealblue Posts: 0Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    @ShesNecessary @Michal.crum Same. Please let me know if you get an answer, I'm very confused

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file