Why did you join the NaturallyCurly community?
Hi, my name is Michaela, and I'm an anthropology student at a private university in Indiana. I'm conducting research on the naturally curly hair community. As a Black woman who went natural about seven years ago, NaturallyCurly has always stood out as one of the more prominent online communities for naturalistas. It's a very organized website and contains a plethora of information, not to mention the content creators are quite diverse. NaturallyCurly definitely stands out, which is why I would like to use it as a main hub for my research. Here's some information about me as a naturalista:
- Curl pattern: coily
- Curl type: 4B
- Porosity: Low
- Density: Medium
- Width: Fine
- How long have you been on NaturallyCurly.com?
- How did you discover NaturallyCurly.com?
- How does this community serve your hair texture needs?
- At what stage are you in your natural hair journey?
- How do you describe your hair texture (curl pattern, curl type, porosity, density, width)?