Does the perfect product exist?

Kurai_SenKurai_Sen Posts: 23Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Novice
For quite some time, I've found that my hair stays frizzy even when wet, which manifests in even more frizz later. On looking it up, I learned that it might be because of protein overload, and that I should focus more on moisture. I also live in Singapore, so crazy humid, and I read that glycerin can cause a lot of frizz and loss of definition. So I'm trying to look for any protein-free as well as glycerin-free products, if they're out there. The only thing I've found so far is a protein-free line with glycerin very low on the ingredient's list. I'm not sure if any products that are both protein-free and glycerin-free exist in the US, but if they do, I'm thinking of asking family to send me a bottle or so.
Animal obsessed wavy with a love for writing 

2B/2C Indian wavy, low-medium porosity, medium-high density, coarse hair
Shampoo: WOW Miracle 10-in-1 Shampoo
Conditioner: WOW Argan Oil Conditioner
Gel: Arata Hair Gel
DC/ Treatment: Shea Moisture Manuka Honey and Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque
Clarifying Shampoo: Pantene Lively Clean

CG since May '18

After nearly two decades of neglect, CG finally helped me embrace my hair as a part and parcel of my identity

Comments

• SeramaSerama Posts: 0Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    I know this post is old, but I just found 'Soultanicals Monoi Moisture Deep Conditioning Treatment - Glycerin and Protien free' I've just ordered it so I can't give any feedback. I have the same problem and it's hard to find products free of both glycerin and protien!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file