Help please

Curly NinjaCurly Ninja Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10 Curl Neophyte
edited April 2019 in Curly Teens
So I've been applying oils before I take my weekly shampoo bath. And today whilst I was applying oil to my hair, I went over a pimple or a bump that got my scalp itchy. I kinda rubbed hard with my cottoon bud cause the feeling was nice, and I started bleeding from that area of my scalp. I think I popped the pimple or something else happened, but I'm scared the tea tree oil or castor oil may do something to the bleeding area. I normally leave the oil in for at least 30 mintues so I don't want to wash it out.

So can oil be bad for an open wound or a bleeding area. And can accidently popping a pimple or having blood randomly come from scalp cause hair loss ?

Answers

• Curly NinjaCurly Ninja Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10 Curl Neophyte
    Here's a picture for you guys. I think I found it

• BrittanyMBrittanyM Registered Users Posts: 1,218 Curl Virtuoso
    Probably not. I used to get scalp zits all the time. In the meantime, you could just avoid that area with the oil. If it appears to get infected, please see a doctor. Most oils have some antibacterial properties anyway.
  • Curly NinjaCurly Ninja Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10 Curl Neophyte
    Yh apparently tea tree oil is good for open wounds. So I'm lucky there. I'm however thinking of stopping using oil alltogther. I've recently purchased a deep conditioner and it's working wonders in my hair. I'm so thankful. So I'll just try to stop the oil for the time being.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file