MOP C-Curl defining cream?

rabarrabar Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 64 Curl Connoisseur
Has anyone tried this lately?  What did y'all think?
rabar
2c/3a/3b, coarse, med-high porosity, medium density
formerly CG method

Answers

• Guide 65Guide 65 Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 1,984 Curl Virtuoso
    This isn't one I hear much about.  Have you gotten any?  Let us know how you like it if you do!
    Formerly known as Janiegirl
    2B/2C, fine hair, low density, mixed porosity, protein loving hair
    Current products:
    Changing up my shampoos because I can't find one I like
    Deva Curl One Condition (original formula)
    Innersense I Create Volume
    Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel
  • rabarrabar Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 64 Curl Connoisseur
    @Guide 65 I haven't been brave enough to buy it yet--$22 is a bit pricey right now--but if I do, I will definitely let y'all know.  I read a much older thread about it, but wanted to see if anybody had used it lately, and if so, what they thought of it, before I shelled out $22 + shipping.
    rabar
    formerly CG method
  • WallseyWallsey Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 15 Curl Novice
    I haven't tried that one but I've had my eye on it! Let us know what you think if you do get it! I just got the Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus curl cream but I can't decide if I like it or not yet because my hair's still being weird after using the protein-heavy DC. Smells nice though!
  • rabarrabar Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 64 Curl Connoisseur
    Wallsey said:
    I haven't tried that one but I've had my eye on it! Let us know what you think if you do get it! I just got the Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus curl cream but I can't decide if I like it or not yet because my hair's still being weird after using the protein-heavy DC. Smells nice though!
    I sure will let you know!  Is that the curl smoothie?  It does smell great, like pineapples!

I bought a small tube of the SM curl smoothie about a year ago.  I never decided whether I liked it or not.  I may have to buy it again to decide :)
    rabar
    formerly CG method
  • WallseyWallsey Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 15 Curl Novice
    @rabar Tbh, I haven't tried it much! After the issues with the Cantu deep co I've been keeping it super simple only using the products I started with at the beginning and I'll try adding the SM curl milk in when my hair's back to normal (whatever that is!). It does smell awesome though!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file