New Keto Dish I Made Today. Very Good.

LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,748Registered Users Curl Virtuoso

From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Comments

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,748Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    My daughter is really down with her disease this weekend & wanted me to make this Keto recipe for her.  I took a little & gave her the rest, so she didn't have to cook today.  It has been a great weekend for me.  My granddaughter, Jane, wanted a guitar so she offered to help me with any chores to earn money for it.  We had a blast yesterday.  She cleaned my apartment & helped fill the humming bird feeders.  We even danced in my living room to Crazy In Love.  She is very good at twirling and dipping.  LOL  She came over today to show me her new guitar & played and sang for me.  
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • BrittanyMBrittanyM Posts: 1,102Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    The link didn't go through. Can you report it in a comment?
  • JosephineJosephine Posts: 14,406Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    What's the dish??
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,748Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    From Michael Berg:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file