How to add my products to my profile?

oceankascurlsoceankascurls Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 32 Curl Connoisseur
Whenever I ask a question I see people products and hair tyeps and stuff listed underneath, how do I add that in? sorry I couldn't figure it out ahaha.
2B, 2C, 3A | low porosity | high density | medium-course

Shower Products:
Conditoner: Innersense Hydrating Cream
Cleanser: Jessicurl Hair Cleansing Cream
Clarifying Shampoo: Noughty Detox Dynamo
Deep Conditioner: Nougthty To The Rescue

Styling Products:
Volumizing Foam: Innersense 'I Create Lift'
Cream: Davroe Curl Creme Definer
Finishing Spray: Innersense 'I Create Finish'(looking for a new one)
Gel: Jessicurl Spiralicious/Curl Junkie Pattern Pusha

Best Answer

• BarelyThereWavyHairBarelyThereWavyHair Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 37 Curl Connoisseur
    Answer ✓
    @oceankascurls No problem! It took me a few months to find it, but they are called signatures. When you get to the main CurlTalk page, click the settings button in the top right corner. In that, click preferences (the top option). Then, click Signature Settings on the right-hand side of the preferences page. There you can make a list/paragraph something that will be there everytime you comment on CurlTalk. Hope this helps and let me know if you need any extra clarification!
    2a/2b wavy hair 
    Shampoo- Hask Coconut Milk & Honey Curl Care (Experimenting w/ this)
    Clarifying Shampoo- Suave Daily Clarifying (once every 2-4 weeks)
    Conditioner- Garnier Fructis 1 Minute Mask (Avacado)
    Styler- ECO Gel (Krystal), Garnier Pure Clean Gel
    Open to suggestions/help with my temperamental waves!
    **Couldn't really think of anything else to cover my face in my profile pic so I went w/ a Capybara**
    "Qué estás haciendo con tu pelo?"-My grandma

Answers

• oceankascurlsoceankascurls Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 32 Curl Connoisseur
    @BarelyThereWavyHair THANK YOU SO MUCH!! saved me alot of trouble
    2B, 2C, 3A | low porosity | high density | medium-course

Shower Products:
    Conditoner: Innersense Hydrating Cream
    Cleanser: Jessicurl Hair Cleansing Cream
    Clarifying Shampoo: Noughty Detox Dynamo
    Deep Conditioner: Nougthty To The Rescue

Styling Products:
    Volumizing Foam: Innersense 'I Create Lift'
    Cream: Davroe Curl Creme Definer
    Finishing Spray: Innersense 'I Create Finish'(looking for a new one)
    Gel: Jessicurl Spiralicious/Curl Junkie Pattern Pusha

• BarelyThereWavyHairBarelyThereWavyHair Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 37 Curl Connoisseur
    @oceankascurls You're welcome! 
    2a/2b wavy hair 
    Shampoo- Hask Coconut Milk & Honey Curl Care (Experimenting w/ this)
    Clarifying Shampoo- Suave Daily Clarifying (once every 2-4 weeks)
    Conditioner- Garnier Fructis 1 Minute Mask (Avacado)
    Styler- ECO Gel (Krystal), Garnier Pure Clean Gel
    Open to suggestions/help with my temperamental waves!
    **Couldn't really think of anything else to cover my face in my profile pic so I went w/ a Capybara**
    "Qué estás haciendo con tu pelo?"-My grandma

• MarketinghubMarketinghub Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 1 Curl Neophyte
    edited March 19
    I see what you are asking also sees other comments everyone gives their best I also want to share my views about this matter that You can use a template for your profile and add your product also can give their specification according to the template design
    For detailed information, you can check the link below.

• chamanhussiamchamanhussiam Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 12 Curl Neophyte
    I see what you are asking also sees other comments everyone gives their best I also want to share my views about this matter that You can use a template for your profile and add your product also can give their specification according to the template design
    For detailed information, you can check the link.

I also want to add products in my profile and information you provide is not valid to get enough ing
  • jennykimjennykim Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 6 Curl Neophyte
    i have checked your post in my opinion you can do it better by involved a layout for your profile and add your item likewise can give their determination as per the format plan for further detail click <a href="https://chaingateway.io/">here</a>
  • jennykimjennykim Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 6 Curl Neophyte
    i have checked your post in my opinion you can do it better by involved a layout for your profile and add your item likewise can give their determination as per the format plan for further detail click [here](https://chaingateway.io/)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file