Burts Bees Wings of Love Makeup Artist Kit-UPDATED.

curlyarcacurlyarca Posts: 8,449Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
Anyone ever try this? How'd you like it? Any suggestions?

I always feel like a klutz when applying anything more than lipgloss, so I'm hoping this will help me with application. Also hopefully it will help me develop a better eye for what colors really work for me.

UPDATE:

just wanted to say i hated this kit. i played around with it tonight and everything was too greasy, too gaudy, and just too yucky in general. i felt like a clown.

however, i did like the lipsticks--they make your lips tingle! :D

my favorite shades were willingness, strength, honesty, and spontaneity. and i've never been brave to try anything really dark until tonight, and the spontaneity made me look pretty nice! it's a dark purple and my eyes are dark anyway and it kinda helped balance my face i guess....

i do not recommend the tinted moisturizers! yuck! i need a vomit smiley....

but again, the lipsticks were lovely. :mrgreen:

"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer."

4a, mbl, low porosity, normal thickness, fine hair.

Comments

• SmithsGirlSmithsGirl Posts: 100Registered Users
    I agree--the lipsticks are great but the other stuff is very waxy and oily. Definitely something to avoid if you have oily or acne-prone skin!

Willingness was my fave color, too. I like the taste and texture--feels kind of like their lip balm, but with color.
    "In the days when you were hopeless and poor, I just liked you more."

formerly jodib70
    3a/3b, baby fine; growth goal: bra strap length.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file