LUS Luv Ur Curls

WavyProfWavyProf Posts: 10Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte

Dear all,

Very sadly, Batia and Aleeza recently changed their gel formula, and while it used to be my “holy grail” styling product, it now leaves my hair sticky, so I went on a total rampage buying new products to try to find a new “holy grail” styler. Inevitably, most of them have not worked out for me, so I’m hoping to sell or swap some of them. I will start with the LUS Luv Ur Curls line: https://lusbrands.ca/.

I have the shampoo and conditioner (for all curl types) and then also the all-in-one styler (gel-cream I think) for wavy hair types. I’m kind of a 2a/2b/2c/3a mix – fine hair, but a lot of it (dense), and I think high porosity but I’ve never been sure. I liked the results with the LUS products, but I have a lot of allergies and can’t do fragrances (can’t wear perfumes). For all three, it was $40 plus shipping, and while the bottles have been opened, they are in excellent condition, each only used once, and sterilized by me (with lots of Purell). So, given that they are 98% full, I’m thinking $25 plus shipping would be fair. Or, I’d be interested in swapping for something similar in value, such as:

Devacurl Ultra Defining Gel (or maybe Arc Angel, I am not sure which one would be best for me – I thought since my curls are fine and on the wavy/curly boundary I should use a lighter gel, but now I think I should use a stronger one, since otherwise the waves totally straighten out by the end of the day)

Ouidad Advanced Climate Control Gel

Jessicurl Rockin Ringlets and Spiralicious Gel

PLEASE let me know if you’re interested. A

Thanks,

Callie

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file