Whats my hairtype?

Ihateclowns7Ihateclowns7 Posts: 18Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
edited November 2018 in Transitioning
Ive taken the hair quiz and have gotten 4a and 3c every time but my hair doesnt look like it it has a couple small ringlets in some spots but they're kinda undefined but i can feel the structure of it which is like a small spring. Also my hairs short almost at my eyebrows and i dont really do anything to it but condition it sometimes and shampoo. My hair looks like an afro but it has some hair that stick out and some of these little ringlets in certain spots, and sometimes if i put a certain thing in my head little curls can been see at the top of the back of my head which is where most of the ringlets are. And i just stopped picking my hair about a month or two ago and every time i top picking my hair i feel the spring things in my hair.

Answers

• JordanStarr's_CurlsJordanStarr's_Curls Posts: 3Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    Maybe u have a mix of 4a and 4b or just 4b
  • JordanStarr's_CurlsJordanStarr's_Curls Posts: 3Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    I have small ringlet too, but their defined. I have a mix of 4a and 4b hair

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file