Hair routine?

AndMarieMooreAndMarieMoore Posts: 17Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
I haven’t posted on here for a while but I wanted to post my hair routine. 
First: I use NYM naturals Tahitian gardenia flower & Mango Butter curl defining shampoo.

Second: I condition with the same version type as the shampoo. Afterwards I use a wide tooth brush to remove the tangled.

Third: I do is the LOC method. 

For L I use the Shea moisture coconut & Hibicus curl & style milk as the leave in. 

For the O part I use two oils. On my scalpe I use via natural tea tree oil and on the bottom of my hair I use the via natural argan oil.

For the C part I finish it with Shea moisture coconut & Hibicus curl enhancing smoothie as the sealing creme. 

All I really want to know is if I missed a step in my hair routine? Also if I am using the products right?

Also I forgot to mention that after my hair dries I put a little more of curl enhancing smoothie to help tame more of the frizz.

Comments

• BrittanyMBrittanyM Posts: 1,059Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    It looks like a good routine to me. As long as you're happy with how it's turning out, there's no need to change anything if you don't want to.
  • tinksaysbootinksaysboo Posts: 388Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Your hair looks gorgeous!  Everything looks good.  To mimic BrittanyM, if you're happy no need to change anything :)   But if you ever find something makes you unhappy, come here and we can help troubleshoot! 
    2c/3a | low porosity | fine/medium | low/medium density| protein,coconut, and green tea sensitive | Modified CGM

Low-Poo:  JessiCurl Hair Cleansing Cream
    Rinse Out Conditioner: DevalCurl One Condition
    *currently trying BeautyCounter Smooth & Control Conditioner 
    Leave-In Conditioner: Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Smoothing Lotion
    Deep Conditioner: DevaCrul Heaven In Hair
    Stylers: Curl Junkie Spiral Lotion & JessiCurl Sprialicious Gel  all over; JessiCurl Rockin Ringlets on select areas
  • AndMarieMooreAndMarieMoore Posts: 17Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    Your hair looks gorgeous!  Everything looks good.  To mimic BrittanyM, if you're happy no need to change anything :)   But if you ever find something makes you unhappy, come here and we can help troubleshoot! 
    Thank you! 

While I do think my hair looks okay I forgot to mention that a problem that I have with my hair and I believe one of these products may be causing it is the fact that I have a super sensitive scalp that it gets itchy and I end up getting red bumps. 
  • BrittanyMBrittanyM Posts: 1,059Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    It sounds like an allergy. Both those products have similar ingredients so I would try another brand. If it happens, cross reference the ingredients between the SM and the new brand. It will help narrow down which ingredient is the issue.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file