I have no idea why my hair does this...its been 5 years. I cant figure this out.

PeachminajPeachminaj Posts: 3Registered Users Curl Neophyte

It does this every single time at the hairdressers and when i do it. Ends are dry, rough and tangle when blowdrying and even when flat ironing. I dont style my hair because i cant do anything with ig because of this

Comments

• Therese1Therese1 Posts: 2,563Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Have you tried following the Curly Girl method? It is outlined in Lorraine Massey's book Curly Girl. It may help you retain more moisture in your hair.

In the meantime, have you tried deep conditioning? If your hair has a lot of damage, you may also benefit from a protein-rich conditioner to repair the damage. Once your hair is more moisturized and you can keep the moisture levels high, then the ends might stay more even after a cut. 
    Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
    RO: IN Harmonic
    LI: CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
    DC: JC Deep Conditioning Treatment; Weleda Rosemary Conditioning Oil
    Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel; Kenra Firm-Hold Gel; Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Spray
    Low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair
  • BrittanyMBrittanyM Posts: 1,218Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Agree with Therese. It sounds like damage if they are never smooth. Try to avoid heat and do heartless styles like braid outs or twist outs.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file