I'm a Newbie!

curlygirly03curlygirly03 Posts: 1Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
Hello! My name is Llauryn and this is my third time attempting to grow out my hair. The two previous times I've big chopped to get a fresh start but this time I'm trying the transition and trim approach to see how that goes. I'm excited to learn new things about how to actually take care of my natural hair and really commit to the whole process. The past couple times I got bored with my hair after a certain point of growth so I'm hoping that this go around by time I get to that point, I'll have a different way to cope with the boredom without relaxing or cutting! Happy to be here!

Comments

• Guide 65Guide 65 Posts: 1,984Registered Users, Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome!  Glad you joined us!  One thing that keeps me from getting bored is experimentation with different products and techniques.  Products can get expensive, but the techniques are free!
    Formerly known as Janiegirl
    2B/2C, fine hair, low density, mixed porosity, protein loving hair
    Current products:
    Changing up my shampoos because I can't find one I like
    Deva Curl One Condition (original formula)
    Innersense I Create Volume
    Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel
  • elmaasheley147elmaasheley147 Posts: 9Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    Hello dear. 
  • Eltoya92Eltoya92 Posts: 2Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    Hello! I'm new here as well and have been on the journey of growing out my hair longer as well. I FEEL you on getting bored with the same hair for a while. Luckily I found my groove (light brown hair with blonde highlights) and I've kept this style for a long time and I'm actually not bored with it lol
  • Guide 65Guide 65 Posts: 1,984Registered Users, Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome @Eltoya92!  Glad you've found your groove!
    Formerly known as Janiegirl
    2B/2C, fine hair, low density, mixed porosity, protein loving hair
    Current products:
    Changing up my shampoos because I can't find one I like
    Deva Curl One Condition (original formula)
    Innersense I Create Volume
    Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file