i want a haircut but dunno what haircut though

hindaljauharyhindaljauhary Posts: 13Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
I have 2c/3a curly but though I don't use heat often
my curls are damaged due to brushing 
my roots are really flat and my ends are curling normally
I want a haircut like a pixie but I don't want a pixie just really short hair 

I have a small round head and I want a haircut that would match my head
and not make it smaller or bigger 
if you have any haircut suggestions please answer me with a picture if possible 

Answers

• Andrea'sCurlyAndrea'sCurly Posts: 9Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    Hello! Finding an expert curly salon that will determine your hair texture, density, lifestyle, etc. is your best option.

However, here are a couple of other options you might want to try on your own:
    Good luck! Keep us updated on what you decided and photos!  :)
    Hair type: IDC  | porosity: high (semi-permanent color treated) | texture: fine | density: medium/thick   
    Regular Wash: the "no poo method" using a leave-in conditioner or just water. 
    Deep Conditioning: ACV followed by ApHogee Keratin 2-minute Reconstructor/ApHogee 2-Step Protein Treatment for intense protein. Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Hair Mask, As I Am Hydration Elation. Looking to try 10-n-1 Renewal System Hair Masque
    Leave-In Conditioner: Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave-in Conditioner or As I Am Leave-In Conditioner; but still searching
    Stylers: Kinky Curly Original Curling Custard, Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Jelly
    Refresher: WATER in a spray bottle with a pump of leave-in.  No oils or butters; I do occasionally add 1-2 drops of  pure vitamin E in the spray bottle every now and then; especially after coloring

The CG Method works ~ once I figured out gel is part of the process and...stay in the shower! 

“You can’t cross the sea by merely standing and looking at the water” 
    —Rabindranath Tagore

• hindaljauharyhindaljauhary Posts: 13Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    Hello! Finding an expert curly salon that will determine your hair texture, density, lifestyle, etc. is your best option.

However, here are a couple of other options you might want to try on your own:
    Good luck! Keep us updated on what you decided and photos!  :)
    thanks! 
    I now my hair texture, density etc
    I just want the perfect haircut that's all
  • Andrea'sCurlyAndrea'sCurly Posts: 9Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    I get it! I meant finding a salon that keeps in account your texture, density, life style, face shape will help with the right hair cut for you. However, I'm finding most anything goes. It's all about confidence and personality. Have fun and good luck! 
    Hair type: IDC  | porosity: high (semi-permanent color treated) | texture: fine | density: medium/thick   
    Regular Wash: the "no poo method" using a leave-in conditioner or just water. 
    Deep Conditioning: ACV followed by ApHogee Keratin 2-minute Reconstructor/ApHogee 2-Step Protein Treatment for intense protein. Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Hair Mask, As I Am Hydration Elation. Looking to try 10-n-1 Renewal System Hair Masque
    Leave-In Conditioner: Curls Blueberry Bliss Reparative Leave-in Conditioner or As I Am Leave-In Conditioner; but still searching
    Stylers: Kinky Curly Original Curling Custard, Blueberry Bliss Curl Control Jelly
    Refresher: WATER in a spray bottle with a pump of leave-in.  No oils or butters; I do occasionally add 1-2 drops of  pure vitamin E in the spray bottle every now and then; especially after coloring

The CG Method works ~ once I figured out gel is part of the process and...stay in the shower! 

“You can’t cross the sea by merely standing and looking at the water” 
    —Rabindranath Tagore

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,747Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Keep us posted! And be sure to take before and after pix!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file