CurlTalk

Yay! More FREE products (for me) ;)

I'm so happy! Sorry for such a self-centered thread but...

Yesterday when my dad was getting a haircut he told his haircutter about my column. (I'm the tween scene columnist @ curlykids.com) She was so impressed she gave him a free catwalk curls rock curl amplifier and booster. I tried them out today; my hair's still wet tho. I couldn't seem to get the curl booster to actually spray, more just bubble so I didn't really use that. :lol: Any tips/reviews? TIA!

BTW: My dad is also curly.
PW: ihaveafotki :toothy2:
Fotki UPDATED! 12-14-2007
3A-3B layered-longer-than-shoulder-length-not-really-CG
Former Tween Scene Columnist

Comments

• KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    Well, she ought to be impressed. And you have every reason to be proud! :D I have no clue on the products though, just wanted to say congrats.
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • pitgirlpitgirl Posts: 162Registered Users
    oooh, that's so cool.
    My dad's always picking things up and bringing them home for me still, but I would be extra grateful for hair products.

The Curls Rock Amplifier is my HG and I love love love it.
    I have tried the booster too.

You may have to experiment for a while with the amplifier to find the right amount you need, I use about 1 and half pumps for all of my hair. Too much and you will go crunchy. But this is the only product I use and I get 4th day hair with a water spritz in-between.

When I tried the booster it really didn't work for me, I hated the fact that it was too much like hairspray, but I have heard good reviews.

Search under Catwalk in the reviews section there's about 33 on there.
    3a Redhead
    Umberto Giannini & Curls Rock Amp
    Fotki pw: curls

.png

.png
  • embudiniembudini Posts: 580Registered Users
    Thanks! I like the amplifier so far... not a HG b/c I haven't tried that many styling products. I used 2 pumps, a little producty so tomorrow I'll use less. Really good curl formation tho.
    PW: ihaveafotki :toothy2:
    Fotki UPDATED! 12-14-2007
    3A-3B layered-longer-than-shoulder-length-not-really-CG
    Former Tween Scene Columnist