Just for fun. What's on the front of your fridge?

jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 20,729 Curl Virtuoso
I usually have photos, some favorite poems, magnets, a thermometer, a timer.  Right now I also have some smudge sticks and the last card my dad ever gave me. On top is my grandmother's espresso pot, favorite mugs, and booze of course.

--I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
--My CG and grey hair progress -  
http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
--My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it

Comments

• tinksaysbootinksaysboo Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 543 Curl Virtuoso
    A caricature drawing of my dog and I as unicorns from the doggy Halloween party my apartment threw last week and a coupon for butter =P 

On top here is a ballerina flamingo I got from the ballet for my niece a couple months ago but never sent and the 2006 Burberry Bear. I am honestly not quite sure why either of them are on top of my fridge....
    2c/3a | low porosity | fine/medium | low/medium density| protein,coconut, and green tea sensitive | Modified CGM

Low-Poo:  Jessicurl Hair Cleansing Cream
    Sulfate Wash: Aveda Rosemary Mint Purifying Shampoo
    Rinse Out Conditioner: DevalCurl One Condition
    Leave-In Conditioner: Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion
    Deep Conditioner: DevaCurl Heaven In Hair
    Curl Enhancer: Curl Junkie Spiral Lotion
    Gel: Jessicurl Spiralicious Gel
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    Nothing on the front since it is stainless steel & can scratch.  I do have some magnets on the side of places I have visited & a pic of my sil who passed away.  On the top I have a chef riding a bicycle.  
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • Guide 65Guide 65 Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 1,984 Curl Virtuoso
    For years and years my fridge has been covered in kid's drawings, school papers, calendars, pictures, expired coupons, magnet words, magnet letters, etc.   The kids are gone now and I've gone minimalist.  I have absolutely nothing on the front of my fridge.  On top are a huge pasta bowl and colander that are too big for my cabinets. 

My countertops still tend to collect too much junk.  That's something I need to work on.
    Formerly known as Janiegirl
    2B/2C, fine hair, low density, mixed porosity, protein loving hair
    Current products:
    Changing up my shampoos because I can't find one I like
    Deva Curl One Condition (original formula)
    Innersense I Create Volume
    Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    We do the minimalist thing too, though the top is a riot of bread and chips and whatnot. 

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • hmkennyhmkenny Registered Users Posts: 1,467 Curl Connoisseur

3a/medium texture/normal porosity
  • StarmieStarmie Registered Users Posts: 7,169 Curl Virtuoso
    Nothing, can't stand the mess any more. Had years of kid's stuff, magnets, postcards, bills etc but got rid of it all years ago when we did up the kitchen and got a new fridge. There's some trays on top, but you can't see them because of the design of the fridge, nothing bigger as there's a cupboard overhead.
    3b in South Australia.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file