I Need Some Creative Curlies Feedback....

LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
I am working on a patio project.  I am pretty much done except I have 2 window plant boxes that I want to make into something that pets can sit/lay on instead of putting plants in them.  I have googled the internet to death & I can't find anything.  I'm open to DIY ideas.
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    I have no help for you but just wanted to say what a clever idea!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Just trying to make my patio pet friendly.  
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • Guide 65Guide 65 Posts: 1,984Registered Users, Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    You could place a carpet-covered board over the top of the planters to make a cat perch.  If it's in direct sun, they may enjoy sitting there.  I don't know how it would hold up to rain though. 
    Formerly known as Janiegirl
    2B/2C, fine hair, low density, mixed porosity, protein loving hair
    Current products:
    Changing up my shampoos because I can't find one I like
    Deva Curl One Condition (original formula)
    Innersense I Create Volume
    Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel
  • KeeyamahKeeyamah Posts: 209Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Could you maybe post pics of the planters and where you want them? Then if someone has a photo editing (or heck, Paint works great too, lol) we could draw what we are thinking right there.

That, and in my experience, most cats are opportunistic and will lay anywhere they feel like it 🤣
    Fine, low porosity at the roots, high porosity at the ends, medium to med-high density 2b/c
    Lo-Poo: Jessicurl Gentle Lather
    Leave-in: Diluted Tresemme Botanique with Coconut milk and Aloe Vera
    Rinse out: Tresemme Botanique with Coconut milk and Aloe Vera
    Curl Creams: Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair and Kinky-Curly Knot Today
    Gels: Herbal Essences Totally Twisted and LA Looks Sport Gel
    Treatments: Hask Keratin Protein Smoothing Deep Conditioner 

Follow my oldest's Acute Lymphblastic Leukemia journey https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/quinntiegs

This is for dogs.  It has been raining like crazy for the past 2 days.  I had to move the planters.  They are like these, but on the ground.  
    https://www.google.com/search?q=window+boxes&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS815US816&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiwzLDjnejdAhWmsFQKHSx4Bj4QsxgILA&biw=1366&bih=657
    From Michael Berg:

Uh oh, that goes to a whole search, not a specific picture 😊 All kinds of different window boxes 🙂
    Fine, low porosity at the roots, high porosity at the ends, medium to med-high density 2b/c

Follow my oldest's Acute Lymphblastic Leukemia journey https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/quinntiegs

Window boxes are window boxes.  LOL!  
    From Michael Berg:

True, but you can ask my mom how much I annoyed her as a child "what time is it?" "Its 6:03".... and my oldest is doing the same thing to me. I'll see what I can think of today 😋

LOL
    From Michael Berg:

I got my new chair cushions in today & I love them.  I put the old ones in the window planters & it works for storage & little beds for my doggies.  These are my new cushions.
    https://www.wayfair.com/outdoor/pdp/alcott-hill-sundberg-indooroutdoor-lounge-chair-cushion-alct4750.html?piid=17797141&csnid=D24F12EB-3730-4FC9-B45D-9BE846701F63&_emr=b009f3a5-19fe-4ae3-9cd3-ce5fc35e4b68&_eml=87724044-a1a7-4485-b0d2-8c63bbd5c7af&wfdc=bo&refid=EML_42
    From Michael Berg:

Wow!  Those are gorgeous!  So cheerful. 
    And I love the idea of the old ones in the window boxes. CLEVER!

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    Thanks, Gretchen.  I just got in seat cushions for my small chairs.  They are so nice.  My chairs are square, but all the square cushions were so flat, so I got round ones.  Avocado.  Looks so good with the other cushions.  I need to figure out how to get some pics of my patio once done.  It's a mix of Mexico & Hawaii.  Everyone is loving my artificial grass.  My next purchase is a shade.  
    From Michael Berg:

Thanks, Gretchen.  I just got in seat cushions for my small chairs.  They are so nice.  My chairs are square, but all the square cushions were so flat, so I got round ones.  Avocado.  Looks so good with the other cushions.  I need to figure out how to get some pics of my patio once done.  It's a mix of Mexico & Hawaii.  Everyone is loving my artificial grass.  My next purchase is a shade.  
    Photos!

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    Once I have it completed I will.
    From Michael Berg:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file