Hello!

piebakershairenvypiebakershairenvy Posts: 8Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
Hello! I am asking tons of questions so I figured you might as well know about me so you know who this random person is! 
My whole life I had very straight, thick hair, and then in high school I suddenly developed frizz, and lose waves, and the front of my head turned into ringlets and I couldn't have bangs because I would have poodle curls on my forehead! So I just thought my hair was crazy and continued to brush my hair, but never tried to straighten it, rather I would do what I could to take advantage of the fact that my hair would hold texture for long periods as long as I put them in right. So I would put in bantu knots and then wear the curls for a week, or put in tons of braids and look like Hermione Granger.  But it wasn't until the beginning of this year that I heard about the CGM and thought of trying it. Unfortunately I didn't do much research and so after a month of using tons of different products and trying to get my hair to do things I gave up. Well now I'm back! I'm tired of hair that never looks happy and is forever confused.  According to the NC quiz my hair is 2b, low porosity, medium density, and coarse. 

This is my hair brushed and oiled within an inch of its life to make it lay flat
Displaying imagejpeg

This is my hair untouched straight out of a pineapple with no product
Displaying imagejpeg
This is my hair lightly brushed
Displaying imagejpeg
And this is me this morning trying to figure out what on earth I am doing with probably too much gel in my hair

Displaying imagejpeg

Comments

• Guide 65Guide 65 Posts: 1,984Registered Users, Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome!  Can't see the pictures :(  But we're glad you joined!  Look around, ask questions, join in.  I'm still confused about my hair, 2 years in!  But it's fun, especially when my hair does what I want it to!
    Formerly known as Janiegirl
    2B/2C, fine hair, low density, mixed porosity, protein loving hair
    Current products:
    Changing up my shampoos because I can't find one I like
    Deva Curl One Condition (original formula)
    Innersense I Create Volume
    Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file