Hi, glad to be part of the community

ahmdvahmdv Posts: 1Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
Hello curly girls : ) 

I'm excited to type this. I am 26 years old and start CG on 15 july 2018 so I'm 3 months in the process. I need to say that I didn't expect such a differrence but I'm pretty happy with the results! : )

I never did much to my hair and don't like it much, use to straighten them as a teenager. With this method I feel myself more aware of my hair (can i say that?) and more beautiful : ) As I can say I have all medium: porosity, density, thickness..and I guess it's 2c type but I'm not sure. I live in Russia and I'm low budget so I use products thats avaliable here: TREsseme coconut conditioner, Fructis Coco Balance conditioner, Body Shop shampoo sometimes, Prelest' gel and mousse (Its russian brand, ingredients are okay), Avalon Lemon shampoo as a deep cleanse once in a month. Also I have masks for deep conditioner such as Garnier Superfood series, Konopka's streighthening mask and 2 russian brand masks. Sometimes I use Jojoba or coconit oil (when I have it) for my ends. Today I bought Aloe Vera gel and excited to use it!! Want to have silk pillow, now have only scarf to sleep in it.

Hope it's not too much information >.< I'm glad I found this site, love to read threads and articles, everyone is so unique and beautiful! Hope will find curly support and new tips and trics here : ) Have a lot to learn.

Thanks! 

Comments

• BhollowaBhollowa Posts: 3Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    Hi! I'm new here too. much less than 3 months though , I just started lurking yesterday. Your transformation is really impressive! 
    I probably need a scarf or something.. I like to wash my hair before bed and am trying to figure out a routine. Thanks for sharing the products you use .
  • BrittanyMBrittanyM Posts: 1,217Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome!
  • curlypearlcurlypearl Posts: 12,227Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Welcome!  How exciting to hear from someone in Russia!
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome to both of you!  We're so glad to have you! 

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,724Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome! And wow that is an amazing transformation! Beautiful hair!
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file