New to the CG method, having an hard time finding products

Elena_FelicioliElena_Felicioli Posts: 1Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
Hello, I'm new to the CG method and I'm having an hard time finding the right products or advices online. I live in italy, but I'm now spending a semester in Melilla with the Erasmus program. Melilla is a spanish city situated in Morocco, so it's even harder to find products. 
I started the method around two months ago, and even if I'm seeing improvement in my hair pattern, I'm having a lot of difficulty mantaining my hair frizz-free and finding the right products: I still have not found a gel and a deep conditioning/leave in conditioner.
I wanna buy some products via amazon, hoping that they can send them to my location, and I was hoping to find some advice here. I think my hair is a 2b/2c wavy hair, stll have to figure out the porosity, but it's very thick and dense. The main problem I'd like to fix at the moment is the frizz, since i'm now living in a city with 90% humidity all year round basically, but I also need some advice on volume, gels and conditioning. Every little bit of help is highly apprecieted!
Thank you very much :)

Comments

• Guide 65Guide 65 Posts: 1,984Registered Users, Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome!  I have no idea what products you can get or where, but maybe someone else will have some ideas.  You don't really need a deep conditioner or a leave in conditioner.  For a DT, you can use your regular conditioner and add a little oil, honey, maybe some aloe gel.  For a leave in, just use your regular conditioner as it is, or add a bit of water to thin it out.
    Formerly known as Janiegirl
    2B/2C, fine hair, low density, mixed porosity, protein loving hair
    Current products:
    Changing up my shampoos because I can't find one I like
    Deva Curl One Condition (original formula)
    Innersense I Create Volume
    Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel
  • BrittanyMBrittanyM Posts: 1,218Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I don’t live in Italy, but you can try making DIY flaxseed gel. Apparently it is super easy to make and a very good product that people rave about.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Great advice, ladies!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • WavyKfromNJWavyKfromNJ Posts: 853Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    A spray bottle with water to add moisture.
    2b, 2c,
    High Porosity - Very Fine Hair

Low Poo: Living Proof Restore Shampoo
    Rinse Out: Living Proof Restore Conditioner
    Leave In: Living Proof Curl Leave-In or Garnier 1 Minute Mask - Papaya
    Treatments: Restore Repair Leave-In, 
    Styling: Living Proof In-Shower Styler with Ouidad Advanced Climate Control Gel Stronger Hold

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file