Moisturizing deep conditioner with low fragrance?

RJKY74RJKY74 Posts: 24Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I have pretty severe fragrance sensitivity. Can anyone recommend a moisturizing DT that doesn't have a strong scent? Thanks.

Comments

• CurledvinesCurledvines Posts: 60Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Of the things I tried Boucleme shampoo and conditioner had the least fragrance, while their gel does have some fragrance. Boucleme has a deep conditioner called "Intensive Moisture Treatment"; I have not used it so cannot tell you about fragrance level, but perhaps you can buy a sample.
    2C/3A long hair with some 3C thrown in
    High Porosity, dense, coarse hair
    I make my own protein masks
  • KeeyamahKeeyamah Posts: 209Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Jessicurl offers all of her products with no fragrance added, and I found them to be very low scent. Now, I'm not sensitive to scents, but I could barely smell anything. 
    Fine, low porosity at the roots, high porosity at the ends, medium to med-high density 2b/c
    Lo-Poo: Jessicurl Gentle Lather
    Leave-in: Diluted Tresemme Botanique with Coconut milk and Aloe Vera
    Rinse out: Tresemme Botanique with Coconut milk and Aloe Vera
    Curl Creams: Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair and Kinky-Curly Knot Today
    Gels: Herbal Essences Totally Twisted and LA Looks Sport Gel
    Treatments: Hask Keratin Protein Smoothing Deep Conditioner 

Follow my oldest's Acute Lymphblastic Leukemia journey https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/quinntiegs

• Therese1Therese1 Posts: 2,563Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I use the Jessicurl Deep Conditioning Treatment, and it has only the scent of the natural products that are in there. You can smell the natural butters. There are no perfumey-type scents in it. I would give that one a try. Make sure you leave it on for a while as directed, because it does need some time to absorb.
    Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
    RO: IN Harmonic
    LI: CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
    DC: JC Deep Conditioning Treatment; Weleda Rosemary Conditioning Oil
    Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel; Kenra Firm-Hold Gel; Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Spray
    Low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file