I Love Her You Tube Make-Up Tutorials...So Funny

LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso

From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Comments

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I watched this one tonite & it cracked me up.

From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • StarmieStarmie Posts: 7,169Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Nice to see someone who has fun doing that stuff. I'm not one for watching make-up tutorials generally speaking, but she was very watchable and funny. 
    Found Jaclyn Hill very annoying though, I couldn't be watching her for any length of time! And so much make-up, do people really do that? If I tried all that  I'd never have time to do anything else, the day would be gone! 
    3b in South Australia.
    I normally don't watch these either.  I came across her & decided I might get some pointers.  She has one that is all drugstore products.  I find it interesting to watch & she is so down to earth & funny.  She is also very honest.  I feel the same about Jaclyn Hill.  Very irritating.  .  
    From Michael Berg:

• jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,727Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    I never watch make-up tutorials but I can see myself getting hooked on her! So amusing.
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Posts: 20,727Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Virtuoso
    Well I've wasted a whole bunch of time watching Kristi. Very fun. I do wonder how youtubers have time for anything else. Like jobs and such. Or is that their job? Crazy world these days.
    --I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
    I hate you Lotsa. I can't stop watching her videos!! haha. 
  • KeeyamahKeeyamah Posts: 209Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    @jeepcurlygurl, you can get paid to be a YouTuber, so for some it is a job 😆. And it's a job both of my boys want 🤣  I've heard you get paid by the ads 
    Fine, low porosity at the roots, high porosity at the ends, medium to med-high density 2b/c
    Lo-Poo: Jessicurl Gentle Lather
    Leave-in: Diluted Tresemme Botanique with Coconut milk and Aloe Vera
    Rinse out: Tresemme Botanique with Coconut milk and Aloe Vera
    Curl Creams: Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair and Kinky-Curly Knot Today
    Gels: Herbal Essences Totally Twisted and LA Looks Sport Gel
    Treatments: Hask Keratin Protein Smoothing Deep Conditioner 

Follow my oldest's Acute Lymphblastic Leukemia journey https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/quinntiegs

Jeep, I'm sorry.  LOL!  I'm hooked on her too.  Yes, people do make enough money youtubing, so it can become their job.  Ads plus some of the cosmetic companies will pay them.  
    I got inspired & creative one day & did my eyes using some peachy colors.  I had a woman tell me she wanted to lick my eyes becuz they looked like peach sherbet ice cream.  Not sure if that was a good thing.  Unfortunately, my old eyes do better with matte eye shadows & they are hard to find at the drugstore.  
    From Michael Berg:

Being an old Luddite, I find that a horrid way to make a living. But at some point, no one will leave their house and will sit in front of a screen all day. Luckily I will be dead. haha. 
    And beauty obsession is really at a high point. I enjoy makeup but man, people spend so much time and money on it!  
    Anyway, it is refreshing to find someone who is amusing in her obsession. 
    I have been using the Loreal Infallible foundation that she recommended for a drug store product & I have really liked it.  I decided to splurge & ordered some Milk foundation.  I figured I could always send it back.  I got it in yesterday & OMG.  Just a little goes a long way & my skin looks amazing.  This is definitely my new foundation.  Kristi also got me interested in using highlighters.  I use them everyday now.  My next adventure is false eyelashes.  0)  
    From Michael Berg:

Ok, so I did find a good matte eyeshadow at the drugstore.  Maybelline Expert. I got 2 shades of brown, one darker than the other & a plum color.  Plum is suppose to bring out green eyes.  I found this video by Kristi that I really want to learn to do.  

From Michael Berg:

This one cracked me up tonight.  

From Michael Berg:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file