My Avatar Pic Won't Show Up....

LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
It shows up in my profile, but a different generic pic shows up in my profile.  I can't figure out how to change this.
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Comments

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,777Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I meant in my avatar.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • KeeyamahKeeyamah Posts: 209Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I had to keep saving mine as smaller sizes until I got it the right size.... I'm forgetting how at the moment 
    Fine, low porosity at the roots, high porosity at the ends, medium to med-high density 2b/c
    Lo-Poo: Jessicurl Gentle Lather
    Leave-in: Diluted Tresemme Botanique with Coconut milk and Aloe Vera
    Rinse out: Tresemme Botanique with Coconut milk and Aloe Vera
    Curl Creams: Cantu Shea Butter for Natural Hair and Kinky-Curly Knot Today
    Gels: Herbal Essences Totally Twisted and LA Looks Sport Gel
    Treatments: Hask Keratin Protein Smoothing Deep Conditioner 

Follow my oldest's Acute Lymphblastic Leukemia journey https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/quinntiegs

Thx.  I'll see if I can figure out how to do that.
    From Michael Berg:

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,840Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    I'm so sorry I missed this!  Lotsa, if you want to email me your image, I can shrink it for you. 

[email protected]

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
    Gretchen, thanks but don't worry about it.
    From Michael Berg:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file