Do you think my fro will drop and if so how long?

Elijah_wElijah_w Posts: 1Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
edited September 2018 in Hair Type 3
Also would you say my hair is more of a 3b?

Answers

• dmichellecdmichellec Posts: 5Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    I would say it looks more 3A but regardless, definitely type three. I also have type 3 and have had that hair length and the fro-phase so to speak. From experience, your hair will get weighed down as it grows longer and therefore lay downwards towards your shoulders as opposed to up usually with type 3 hair. For me personally, my hair had to grow about 3-4 more inches than the length you're at before it started getting weighed down and falling downwards; but I also helped it out by parting my hair in the middle and combing it downwards on each side to try and get it to fall downwards as much as possible. If you don't want to do that then just using the right products to get good curl definition  and waiting for your hair to grow is really the only option. 

3-4 inches most likely. So however long it takes for your hair to grow 3-4 inches. 

I think your hair looks quite nice the way it right now too :), you just could use some curl smooth. I'd suggest Maui Moisture Curl Smoothie. Use a quarter or so amount, comb through wet/damp hair with fingers, and then scrunch and let hair dry. 
    Shampoo - L'oreal Extraordinary Oil 1x Week.

Conditioner - Garnier Whole Blends Honey Repairing Mask 1x week. 
                          Dove Intensive Repair 1x week.

Styling 2x week-  Maui Moisture Coconut Curl Smoothie
                or Cantu Leave in Conditioning Repair Cream
               Deva Curl Light Defining gel (currently trying to find a new gel.) 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file