I'm NEW to CG!

pgirlnew2curlspgirlnew2curls Posts: 3Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
Hi There!  I'm new to the CG method and really just starting out ... First day was pretty good - co washed, conditioned, curl creme, gel and diffuse.  Next wash day I used a no-poo (blueberry bliss curl wash), condition (down under naturals)  noodle head curl creme, gel, air dry with clips.  Today was a no wash day and my hair is DRY and feels brittle. I sprayed it down with water and used a little more gel (blueberry bliss curl jellee) but it looks horrible so it's up in a pony.  I'm determined to stick with it and know that everyone says it takes time but ... when can i expect to have a good hair day without starting fresh every day?  :(

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,644Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Welcome!  Be patient, and stick with it!  You'll find a routine that works for you, but it does take trial and error!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • Guide 65Guide 65 Posts: 1,496Registered Users, Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome to CurlTalk!  Your hair looks great in those pictures!  I think Noodle Head might have silicones though.  You might want to check the ingredients of that.
    Formerly known as Janiegirl
    2B/2C, fine hair, low density, mixed porosity, protein loving hair
    Current products:
    Changing up my shampoos because I can't find one I like
    Deva Curl One Condition (original formula)
    Innersense I Create Volume
    Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file