HELP!! What’s my hair type ??

ThiskideddyThiskideddy Posts: 8Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Hey :) I really wanna know what’s my hair type I know it’s not as important as other things but I still wanna know lol. And yes I know my hair is short and that the hair on top is really damaged caused by bleach :( but if you can tell me hair type I’ll really appreciate it !!! Thanks in advance ❤️❤️ While we are here can anyone tell me how to get rid of frizz ???

Answers

• Guide 65Guide 65 Posts: 1,706Registered Users, Moderators Curl Virtuoso
    Looks like a 3C to me.  Frizz is typically caused by dryness, so you need to moisturize your hair.  Use conditioner, and use a leave in conditioner.  Avoid rubbing your hair with a towel - use a T shirt instead, and gently pat/squeeze the water out, don't rub.  If you still experience frizziness, then try a gel.  A good cheap one is LA Looks Sports gel.  Apply it to your hair, let it dry without touching.  It'll dry crunchy and hard!  That's ok - once it's dry, run your fingers through to break up the crunchiness.  You should be left with nicely defined curls.
    Formerly known as Janiegirl
    2B/2C, fine hair, low density, mixed porosity, protein loving hair
    Current products:
    Changing up my shampoos because I can't find one I like
    Deva Curl One Condition (original formula)
    Innersense I Create Volume
    Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel
  • BrittanyLoganBrittanyLogan Posts: 6Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    I like that hair!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file