What Perfumes Do You Have At The Moment?

LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
Black Opium by Yves Saint Laurant
Vanitas by Versace
Si by Giorgio Armani
Zen by Shiseido
Embrace by Vera Wang
Chanel No 5
Coco by Chanel
Vanilla Body Spray by Body Fantasies

From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Comments

• BrittanyMBrittanyM Registered Users Posts: 1,218 Curl Virtuoso
    Does a body spray count as a perfume? I just use Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom. I want to buy a perfume and love the smell of the Amazing Grace Ballet Rose (by Philosophy I think?).
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    Yes, it is by Philosophy.  I count body spray as a fragrance.   I wear mine during the day when I'm just hanging out at home & I spray some on after my bath at night.  
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • StarmieStarmie Registered Users Posts: 7,169 Curl Virtuoso
    Forever and Ever - Dior
    Giorgio Beverley Hills
    Lovely - Sarah Jessica Parker
    Gina - Gina Liano
    3b in South Australia.
  • jeepcurlygurljeepcurlygurl Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 20,729 Curl Virtuoso
    I mostly use perfume oils - 
    Vanilla Bean Noel
    Vanilla Mint
    Vanilla and Amber
    Exotic Coconut (smells like the beach)
    Black Coconut
    Blackened Amethyst

And a couple Philosophy spritzes - 
    Fresh Cream and Mint
    Lemon Custard

--I'm located in Western PA.   --I found NC in late 2004, CG since February 2005, joined the forums in May 2005, started going grey in late 2005.   --My hair is 3B with some 3A, currently at mid back length when dry,  texture-medium/fine, porosity-top is low, middle is medium, ends are porous, elasticity-normal.   --My long time favorite products are Suave & VO5 conditioners, LA Looks Sport Gel, coconut oil, honey, vinegar.   
    --My CG and grey hair progress -  
    http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/going-gray/179328-jeepys-grey-hair-progress.html   
    --My article at NaturallyCurly about going grey - 
    https://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/color/how-i-went-completely-gray-and-loved-it
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    I am a huge fan of the Demeter Fragrance Library (thanks to CurlTalk). Right now i have Bulgarian Rose, Suntan Lotion, New Baby and Paperback heavy in the rotation (but currently have about 30 of these Demeter scents).

I also love the newest Tokyo Milk Dark fragrance, Pretty Rotten which smells like McIntosh apples.

And I always have a bottle of Egyptian Musk...my go-to fragrance oil since I was 15 years old. 

• rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    the now-discontinued Sensuous Noir from Lauder is my go-to scent - i have 5 bottles carefully stored in a cool dark place!

i have a little of bit of Perry Ellis Woman left, but i don't think i'll replace it because i don't like it as much as i did 20 years ago.

SJP - Lovely
    Sensuous Nude - Lauder (someone told me it was a good replacement for the other one - HA! - not!)
    MAC - Africananimal
    Agent Provocateur (this is a lovely rose-jasmine)
    Calvin Klein Euphoria
    some very old Angel Peony that has probably gone bad
    Tocca - Florence

and a whole bunch from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab!

My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • beantreesbeantrees Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 116 Curl Connoisseur
    Juliette Has A Gun - Another Oud (for fall)
    Chanel - Coco Noir (for winter)
    Chanel - Chance (for spring)
    Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle (for summer)

2C/3A, med/coarse, thick density, high porosity - CG since 5/17/2018
    Earlobe length on one side and pixie short in back and other side.  Growing out to chin/jaw length.
    Cleanse: Inecto Coconut Conditioner, SM JBCO shampoo
    RO Condition: SM Curl & Shine
    DT: SM JBCO masque
    LI: SM JBCO leave in, Giovanni Direct Leave-in
    Stylers: AG Recoil or SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie or SM Curl & Style Milk, Carina Organics gel

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    I love all these different perfumes & fragrances.  Especially those that are the favorite standbys.  So many I would like to try.
    From Michael Berg:

• StarmieStarmie Registered Users Posts: 7,169 Curl Virtuoso
    Me too but it's such an unpleasant experience for me - as soon as you're in a department store here a sales assistant will pounce and not let go! Even if you say you're not wanting anything particular and are just looking they just follow you around to the point of it actually being uncomfortable. 
    3b in South Australia.
  • hmr1016hmr1016 Registered Users Posts: 66 Curl Connoisseur
    Bergamot by Commodity is my absolute favorite (I have a collection of empty sample bottles that’s growing because it is pricier), Honey by Demeter, Sikkim Girls solid perfume from Lush, and Crushed by TokyoMilk Dark (which has sadly been discontinued).
    Current 2B/2C Routine:
    Cleanse -  NYM Curl Talk Shampoo or NYM Clean Freak Cleansing Conditioner
    Condition - Elucence Moisure Balance Conditioner
    Treatments - Olaplex (step 3) or Elucence Moisture Repair Treatment
    Style -  Briogeo Rosarco Milk Leave In + AG Re:Coil

• rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    just picked up Kat von D Sinner with my Sephora discount! :)
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • CatitudeBooCatitudeBoo Registered Users Posts: 590 Curl Connoisseur
    I have a body spray by Bath & Body Works (Warm Vanilla Sugar) that's basically languishing in a drawer. I don't use perfume but instead body lotions after each shower. 
    CG since Dec. 2013  B)
    3b/c ~ fine ~ high porosity ~ low density
    No-Poo: SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Shampoo 
    RO: Tresemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner 
    Stylers: Tresemme Flawless Curls Mousse & Extra Hold Hairspray 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file