What’s your favorite water enhancer?

The New BlackThe New Black Registered Users Posts: 16,754 Curl Connoisseur
edited August 2018 in Non-hair discussion
kool-aid liquid is so-so. I’m getting sick of Jolly rancher. How about mio?
montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.

Comments

• BrittanyMBrittanyM Registered Users Posts: 1,218 Curl Virtuoso
    I usually just drink water. Though I went to a very fancy luncheon a few weeks ago (too fancy for me), and had fruit infused water which is fancy speak for “we cut up apples, oranges, berries, and lemons and stuck it to stew in water for an extended period of time... don’t mind the brown on the apples.” It was really good. I’d do it at home but I don’t want to waste fruit or eat soggy fruit.
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    I've had & have made cucumber water.  More restaurants here are serving water that way.  It is refreshing.  Right now I am enjoying La Croix. The peach & pear flavored is my favorite, so far.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • GuardianBGuardianB Registered Users Posts: 1,905 Curl Connoisseur
    I actually like the Great Value Walmart flavorings.  They do have aspertame but they are sugar free/no calorie and have a good taste to me.  But I have to use half or a third the suggested amount with a mix.
    ~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous
  • Therese1Therese1 Registered Users Posts: 2,563 Curl Virtuoso
    I like to cut up a lemon and let it sit in a couple of quarts of water overnight.
    Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
    RO: IN Harmonic
    LI: CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
    DC: JC Deep Conditioning Treatment; Weleda Rosemary Conditioning Oil
    Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel; Kenra Firm-Hold Gel; Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Spray
    Low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair
  • StarmieStarmie Registered Users Posts: 7,169 Curl Virtuoso
    I like lime cordial, or blackcurrant, but they're both so sugar laden I tend not to have them these days and just stick with plain old water. Though fresh lime or lemon is good if I can be bothered. Which makes me sound really lazy as it's not exactly a lot of effort!
    3b in South Australia.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file