Is onision dead ass right now? he just made a video curl bashing openly on youtube

Elizabeth-20Elizabeth-20 Posts: 7Registered Users Curl Neophyte
have you seen the video yet? if not go give it a hard damn dislike. 
i can't believe the ignorance some of the curly community faces. this is by far the worst curly shaming ignorance i've ever seen posted online.

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,798Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Who is this yahoo? Is he "someone" on YouTube? 

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • BrittanyMBrittanyM Posts: 992Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Better go wash my hair. Haha. He does realise you can wash braids, right? Everyone washes their hair regardless of if they have braids, weave, whatever. But at the end of the day, I don’t remember asking his opinion nor will I remember it.
  • CatitudeBooCatitudeBoo Posts: 579Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Hah. He is so ridiculous I can't even get offended or upset. "This person looks like they have a lot of energy." OOOOKKKKKKUUUUUURRR 
    CG since Dec. 2013  B)
    3b/c ~ fine ~ high porosity ~ low density
    No-Poo: SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Shampoo 
    RO: Tresemme Botanique Nourish & Replenish Conditioner 
    Stylers: Tresemme Flawless Curls Mousse & Extra Hold Hairspray 

• VXOVXO Posts: 3Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    He's insulted just about every community for 10 year's now. 
  • AnneCuthersAnneCuthers Posts: 35Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Don't watch the video, you're just putting more money in this guy's pockets and giving him more clout. We waste too much energy trying to educate ignorant people. We black women are strong and don't need any validation from anyone so irdc what he has to say. I watched the video and he keeps making more because its giving him the attention he wants. So don't give this guy attention. In fact, it baffles me more than it angers me for someone to have that type of mindset.
    Type 4 hair
    High porosity
    Medium density
    Medium strand thickness

• BrittanyMBrittanyM Posts: 992Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Yeah, hes just doing this for attention at this point. I haven't seen the whole videos since I don't want to give him the views, but I've seen people reacting to it. His whole premise of not washing your hair everyday means it's dirty is ridiculous. Most hair with perhaps the exception of fine pin straight hair benefits from not washing it everyday. I think the funniest thing is he says women don't swim because of vanity, but then says hair has to be washed everyday to look nice, isn't that superficial? Hes ridiculous, and ive never heard of him before this and wont remember him later.
  • CurlyLiliCurlyLili Posts: 64Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    That dude is only looking for more views and attention. And his "bait" is making controversial claims, that he knows most people don't agree with. Just ignore lol.
    Type: 3a/3b
    Hair strand thickness: medium/coarse
    Density: thick
    Porosity: low at roots/normal mid-shaft/high at ends
    Sensitivity to protein: no

Cleanse: SM 100% Virgin coconut daily hydration, DC Low-poo
    Clarify: Build up buster, Trepadora Gojiberry Mint Reviving hair rinse
    DT: DC Melt into moisture, SM Manuka honey & Mafura oil, occasional fermented rice water
    Condition: DC One Condition and One Condition Decadence
    Leave-in: Kinky Curly Knot Today
    Style: DC ArcAngel, DC UDG, Curl Keeper Original
    Refresher: diluted conditioner in a spritz bottle

• CrazyCurls13CrazyCurls13 Posts: 29Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Novice
    edited November 12
    Onision is a man **** who just likes to upset and rhile people up. There's nothing we can do but complain to YouTube and shake it off. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file