Hey Curlies! Mastering My Natural Hair

CurlGirlieCurlGirlie Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 1 Curl Neophyte
Hi everyone!!

I'm new to curl talk, and I'm excited to share and learn from you all. I have 4b hair, I have gone through so much trial and error that I feel so knowledgeable, and comfortable with my hair. I've learned so many new styles over time, so I like to keep things really versatile and new. My hair is a challenge at times. It can be DRY, I deal with tangles, I deal with breakage, and I've dealt with heat damage. Throughout all of my challenges I've learned what to do and what NOT to do. I'm so glad I found an open space to share my journey!

Also, I have a youtube channel that I've started really taking seriously, and I'm very excited to share that with you all! I feel like I've started my natural hair journey all over again, and it's refreshing. So head on over there and subscribe, learn about me, and give me tips! 

Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/loveyllove/

Comments

• BrittanyMBrittanyM Registered Users Posts: 1,218 Curl Virtuoso
    So happy to have you here! I will check out your YouTube channel (unfortunately can't subscribe as I don't have an account). I always feel weird giving compliments, but you are really beautiful! I hope that is okay to say. Thanks for joining here!
  • Guide 65Guide 65 Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 1,984 Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome to CurlTalk!  We're glad to see you here!
    Formerly known as Janiegirl
    2B/2C, fine hair, low density, mixed porosity, protein loving hair
    Current products:
    Changing up my shampoos because I can't find one I like
    Deva Curl One Condition (original formula)
    Innersense I Create Volume
    Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file