Curl type

CurlagogoCurlagogo Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 5 Curl Neophyte
Trying to determine my curl type. I'm pretty sure I'm between a 2c/3a but I do have some randoms coils here and there. VERY prone to frizz.

Best Answer

• socurlssocurls Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 207 Curl Connoisseur
    Accepted Answer
    Hi, welcome to Curl Talk ! 

Lovely hair, i would say.. a mix of 2C/3A but mostly 2C :smile:
    about frizz, what is the routine for your hair?
    it can come from there but also the climate where you live  :)

Answers

• CurlagogoCurlagogo Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 5 Curl Neophyte
    That picture was with Aveda products. The be curly curl prep and humectant. 
    I recently switched over to Deva curl delight (low poo) shampoo and conditioner. 
    I used the wave maker, but added the light hold gel using the CG method this morning with much better results. More curls, less waves. 
    I think my hair is high porosity, but haven't done any testing yet. It's fine, but I have a ton of it.
    This was today after using deva curl micellar cleanse and the delight conditioner. Wave maker then light gold gel.
    Unfortunately it's also windblown and I was working outside with high humidity (I am a delivery driver and had to load 260 boxes in 90 degree weather).
    Whatever chance I had at a good hair day went out the door around 9 am when the humidity sky rocketed :wink: .
    I forgot to add that I live in Michigan .
    it looks so dry, but feels soft. I have a ton of roots and greys right now. I am trying to decide what to do about the color when I go in next.
    And... I have been trying to fix my profile picture, but everytime I do it says *oops something went wrong*.
    I'm still working on it :)

• Guide 65Guide 65 Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 1,984 Curl Virtuoso
    Gorgeous hair!  I thought the top picture looked good too.  It's nice to be able to change up the look sometimes!
    Formerly known as Janiegirl
    2B/2C, fine hair, low density, mixed porosity, protein loving hair
    Current products:
    Changing up my shampoos because I can't find one I like
    Deva Curl One Condition (original formula)
    Innersense I Create Volume
    Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file