LUS Brands?

CorkeyCCorkeyC Posts: 3Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
Ads for LUS Brands keep popping up on my Facebook feed. The before-and-after photos look wonderful, but I expect that in the ad.  :smile: Has anyone tried them? What’s your result been?

Best Answer

• Guide 65Guide 65 Posts: 1,984 Curl Virtuoso
    Accepted Answer
    I've tried the wavy styler.  I wasn't impressed with it.  It didn't do much of anything for me.  Some people like it with a hard hold gel on top.  And some people like it all by itself.  So I guess it's like anything...some hair likes it, some hair doesn't.  It's a good company though, and generally good ingredients.
    Formerly known as Janiegirl
    2B/2C, fine hair, low density, mixed porosity, protein loving hair
    Current products:
    Changing up my shampoos because I can't find one I like
    Deva Curl One Condition (original formula)
    Innersense I Create Volume
    Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel

Answers

• qimissungqimissung Posts: 211Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I use LUS and it is the holy grail for me.  The thing that most people don't like is that it can take up to week to figure out their best amount for the all in one leave in. I tried the wavy, and then the curly, the curly worked best for me. Ignore my hair photo, thats from six or so years ago.  Just follow the directions and look at the tutorials.
    Fine cherub curls. LUS brand user. That's all I need!
  • ExMathMajorExMathMajor Posts: 23Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Has anybody with type 4 hair tried this product line for a WNG? They are blowing up my Facebook feed right now. Everybody looks gorgeous but I had to dig through their site to find people with my hair type (mostly-4b) who haven't done a twistout or braidout.
    4b/4c/4a + 20 years + nearly every natural hairstyle including locs = IT REALLY IS JUST HAIR. And I love mine! :angel9:
  • Princesa7Princesa7 Posts: 59Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    For a one and done its great on my curls!! 
    No lie though the 1st time I tried I didn't care for it at all but its a product that takes time to learn how much product works on that hair.
    3b but with a mix of 3a/3c
    Fine/med texture
    Normal/low porosity

**Hair product junkie!!**

Current favorites..

*Shampoo & Conditioner-SM Coconut & Hibiscus Curl and Shine

*Leave In-Mixed Chicks & SM Jamaican Black Castor Oil

*Stylers-SM Curl Enhancing Smoothie & Souffle,Cantu Come Back Curl,SM Coconut and hibiscus styling milk
  • selfcurledgirlselfcurledgirl Posts: 518Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    It’s on my Facebook page too and I’m tempted to buy the mini product. I have 3b curls. Anyone tried it with my curls? And will just the leave work like a gel
    Hair type, thin, 3b, past my shoulders always looking for length. Use jessicurl hair cleansing cream, devacurl one c, angel, set it free, Always see a deva trained stylist for cut and Aveda Institute for color.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file