Jessicurl

curly01curly01 Registered Users Posts: 96 Curl Connoisseur
edited July 2018 in Swap Board
   Gelebration spray 8.00 plus shipping.  Will consider trade on deva products.

Comments

• sanaflowersanaflower Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 23 Curl Novice
    Is the spiralicious new? I'll trade that for a new DevaCurl Light Defining Gel. 
  • curly01curly01 Registered Users Posts: 96 Curl Connoisseur
    The spirialicious I used twice,  but pea size amounts since it's too much for my hair.  So basically full, just not brand new.
    The Light Defining is new. Are you game for me paypaling you $5 and throwing in the CC? And then assuming shipping will cost around the same if both of us send it via USPS with the agreed upon same delivery confirmation?
    I also just realized you were the one who posted some Ouidad stuff a while ago so I could also be game for Ouidad
    sure, it's not doing me any good just sitting in my bathroom.  If you do the paypal, send it under the tab (sending a friend as a gift, not merchandise) otherwise they charge for it.  Let me see what it will cost to mail this.  PM me your zip code
    So...I'm such a n00b at this. How do I PM? I know how to go to my inbox, but I don't seem to see a "compose" message function there.
    I also just realized you were the one who posted some Ouidad stuff a while ago so I could also be game for Ouidad
    I just now saw this.  Are you still interested in Ouidad? I'll have to look to see what I posted - I was bad in the past by not checking these boards since no one ever commented, I just forgot about them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file