Immigrant families

GretchenGretchen AdministratorModerators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
Anyone else as outraged as I am by what's going on on our southern border? 

Gretchen
NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
3A

You are beautiful!

Comments

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    YES!!!  I am so upset at how refugees fleeing danger with their families are being treated this way.  Our country was built on immigrants.  I have lost so much respect for our country & for people who are OK with what is happening.  It is a political issue, but also a moral issue.  
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/photos/famous-people-you-may-not-know-were-refugees/ss-AAyRoDV?li=BBnb7Kz#image=1

From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    edited June 2018
    Yes, it's horrible.Where is the humanity??? However, I'm not in favor of the carte blanche, "everything goes" mindset of many Democrats where illegal immigration is concerned. Have some compassion, damn!
  • GuardianBGuardianB Registered Users Posts: 1,905 Curl Connoisseur
    I'm most upset that this has become a political stand-off.  There can and should be real solutions to this but it won't happen as long as our 2 party system uses it to a bargaining chip.  I don't think either side even knows what they want anymore.  They just keep changing and it's tearing everything apart.  Now, families.
    ~Two friends, one soul inspired~ anonymous
  • socurlssocurls Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 207 Curl Connoisseur
    I agree with GuardianB.. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file