What Are Foods That You Love/Crave That Most People Don't Like?

LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
For me, liver & onions.  I'm craving it right now.  Okra...I like it fried or boiled.  I don't mind it being slimy.  Cilantro...I love the flavor.  
From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."

Comments

• StarmieStarmie Registered Users Posts: 7,169 Curl Virtuoso
    Prunes.
    3b in South Australia.
  • socurlssocurls Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 207 Curl Connoisseur
    i'm craving for Durian currently ! 
    And a large majority of people hate this fruit  Lol
    This fruit has a horrible smell, but it has a delicious, like custard cream !
    Once you've tasted it you do not think about the smell  :)
    But at first it is really very very repulsive  :D
  • LotsawavesLotsawaves Registered Users Posts: 9,777 Curl Virtuoso
    Starmie I like prunes, too. Socurl I have never heard of this fruit.  Sounds interesting.  I also like sauerkraut.
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • BrittanyMBrittanyM Registered Users Posts: 1,218 Curl Virtuoso
    I occasionally crave seaweed. Never did until I had it for the first time in Japan. I love Okra by the way. It's so good. I can't imagine someone not liking it.
  • hmkennyhmkenny Registered Users Posts: 1,467 Curl Connoisseur
    Blood pudding.   It's the food of the gods.
    3a/medium texture/normal porosity
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Anchovies. Love 'em. 

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    edited June 2018
    I love tofu, when cooked right. So many ways to cook and serve it! Also brussels sprouts and most other vegetables.
  • StephC79StephC79 Registered Users Posts: 99 Curl Connoisseur
    Goats cheese.
    3A with tight ringlet underlayer.
    Mixed porosity, medium texture and density.

Cleaner - Shea Moisture fruit fusion shampoo, Maui Moisture curl quench shampoo, cleansing conditioner.
    Conditioner - L'Oreal Botanicals safflower conditioner.
    P/T - Curl Junkie repair me
    D/T - Shea Moisture manuka honey or fruit fusion mask
    Styling - Paul Mitchell round trip, Paul Mitchell super sculpt glaze, Paul Mitchell sculpting foam.
    I've never had blood pudding.  I should try it.  I do really like brussel sprouts.  My favorite. Little cabbages.  Never had anchovies, either.  I feel I am missing out.  I will never eat fois gra becuz of the torture of the duck.
    From Michael Berg:

• Therese1Therese1 Registered Users Posts: 2,563 Curl Virtuoso
    Mmm, brussels sprouts! One of my favorite vegetables.
    Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
    RO: IN Harmonic
    LI: CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
    DC: JC Deep Conditioning Treatment; Weleda Rosemary Conditioning Oil
    Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel; Kenra Firm-Hold Gel; Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Spray
    Low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair
    Is blood pudding the same as black pudding?
    3b in South Australia.
    Starmie, from what I have found googling I think it is the same thing.  I always thought it was a bloody pudding, but it looks like it is more of a sausage.
    From Michael Berg:

Then yuck! I wonder who first thought of blood and fat being something good to eat?
    3b in South Australia.
    There was a marathon on tv last night with Anthony Bourdain.  A butcher made blood/black pudding.  It looked good at 1st with the ground up meat & all the spices then he poured in the blood.  Not for me.  I do like raw ground beef & my steaks rare, but the bucket of blood was too much for me.
    From Michael Berg:

Ah.. it's not a joke is it really a mixture of blood and fat?
    Yuck, I could not eat it!
    From Michael Berg:

• spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Registered Users Posts: 17,898 Curl Virtuoso
    I grew up eating quite a bit of black (blood) and white pudding (I'm irish). It's delicious; at different times I'd prefer one or the other. You can spread it on toast or just eat it sliced. But I've pretty much given up meat now bc all meat grosses me out so i can't imagine eating it anymore. Do you have a place to get it from. Foodireland.com might have some. (Thank you, TNB!)

• manisthajainmanisthajain Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 3 Curl Neophyte
    I take everyday cold one glass milk with almond, apple. This is helpful for my boy. 

I love fruit, I mixed 5-7 fruits in one plate and cut into pieces. Put in a big plate. Eat every morning. Before Morning walk, yoga & exercise. 

Someone told me this kind of healthy food grow hairs, I am trying 4 months and getting long hairs. 
    @manisthajain I am impressed ! it's a great routine and very healthy !  :smiley:
    I take everyday cold one glass milk with almond, apple. This is helpful for my boy. 

I love fruit, I mixed 5-7 fruits in one plate and cut into pieces. Put in a big plate. Eat every morning. Before Morning walk, yoga & exercise. 

Someone told me this kind of healthy food grow hairs, I am trying 4 months and getting long hairs. 
    Very healthy, and you're right, eating healthfully can definitely maximize hair growth. Welcome to CurlTalk, btw! Happpy to have you here. 

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • manisthajainmanisthajain Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 3 Curl Neophyte
    Thanks, @Gretchen and @socurls, I always care for my health. I recommend you please try this activity.

I am helping my parents to do this activity, I am happy to they are following me.

Good for you for helping your parents eat healthfully, too! 

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
    Raw ground beef seasoned with salt & pepper.
    From Michael Berg:

Pork rinds.  Just bought the classic & the jalapeno.
    From Michael Berg:

• MooshvilleMooshville Registered Users Posts: 111 Curl Neophyte
    Liver and onions
    Sashimi and sushi

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file