Gray Curly Hair

lettiejacklettiejack Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 1 Curl Neophyte
Is there a product for gray curly hair that is not white, but a clear gel that works on natural curly hair?

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Moderators Posts: 10,840 Curl Virtuoso
    Welcome,  @lettiejack
    Are you looking for a styling product? There are plenty that are clear.  Curl Keeper is one. 

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • SojSoj Registered Users Posts: 45 Curl Novice
    I have a Kinky Curly product that I bought by accident (thinking it was either shampoo or conditioner) that is a clear gel.  There must be lots of fairly clear gel products out there, my hair is just so uber fine that I can't use any of them without looking ridiculous.
  • usman001usman001 Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 1 Curl Neophyte
    Hi,

I read somewhere that using curling irons on gray hair will turn them yellow, so what's the best choice for curling gray hair?

Thank you
  • CashsMomCashsMom Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 10 Curl Neophyte
    edited November 10
    Bioterra gel is clear.  I really like it.  For a leave in Kinky Curly Knot Today is sort of white translucent, but goes on clear.  It doesn't show on my dark hair. 

I don't use a curling iron on my wavy/curly hair.  It tends to make it dry and not curl naturally as well.  I try to just work with the natural curl with a diffuser.  When you're going curly you kind of have to give up controlling your curl and celebrate it's natural look.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file