My curls are straight after bleaching please help !

ManolyaaaaxoManolyaaaaxo Posts: 2Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
So I have had my hair bleached a few times in the past which would obviously have my curls dry and damaged for a few days or week yet will end up curling again. So I haven’t dyed my hair for a good 6 months and my roots were looking reallly bad with my blonde curls I went to a salon and got it bleached 2 days ago but for the first time my curls are all GONE like my hair is straight as a straw with frizz ! I live it Europe at the moment therefore  I can’t get the products cause most of the brands are not here . Can someone please help me what I can do to regain my curls ? Remedies anything ? Or will they not come back ? I have been in tears it has taken me so long to get those curls healthy and to look in the mirror and see straight hair is a big NO 😕 

Answers

• Therese1Therese1 Posts: 2,149Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I would start with some protein-containing products to repair the damage that was done to the hair through bleaching. Look for protein-rich conditioners or "hair repair" masks. If the hair seems dry after using protein, you can do a deep conditioning treatment by leaving conditioner on your hair for about 30 minutes before rinsing it out.
    Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
    RO: IN Harmonic
    LI: CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
    DC: JC Deep Conditioning Treatment; Weleda Rosemary Conditioning Oil
    Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel; Kenra Firm-Hold Gel; Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Spray
    Low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair
  • ManolyaaaaxoManolyaaaaxo Posts: 2Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    Thank you so much ! 
  • socurlssocurls Posts: 122Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Dabbler
    Nourish and moisturize your hair  .. it'll be back in a few days.  :)
    I just created an Instagram account on the evolution of my curly hair journey ! 
    It will be a pleasure to find you there  :)

https://www.instagram.com/socurls/

@socurls

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file