Random love to NC.com members

bobbybobby Registered Users Posts: 785 Curl Connoisseur
Not really posting this for any reason in particular but just feel like spreading some random love. I have been on and off this board the last ten years or so. I must say it was awkward at first being among the few guys here but I thank you ladies for making me feel welcome and comfortable about embracing naturally curly hair. Much love to you, curl friends. In particular, much love to you @Gretchen<3<3<3<3  
2B always with potential of white man's fro

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/members/bobby-albums-my-album.html

"Curls aren't just for girls"

Comments

• curlypearlcurlypearl Registered Users Posts: 12,231 Curl Connoisseur
    What a great comment, Bobby! I think it was posted today - I'm still feeling my way around this new board so I hope this wasn't posted weeks ago.  Anyway, sending love back at you!  ❤️❤️❤️🍔🍨🍰🍰 (and a few treats because you are so sweet).
    2/c Coarse hair med. density.
    Highly porous. Color over grey.
    I love all the Curl Junkie products. Still experimenting with gels and curl creams. Still hoping for 2nd day hair....
    Every day is a gift :flower:
  • bobbybobby Registered Users Posts: 785 Curl Connoisseur
    What a great comment, Bobby! I think it was posted today - I'm still feeling my way around this new board so I hope this wasn't posted weeks ago.  Anyway, sending love back at you!  ❤️❤️❤️🍔🍨🍰🍰 (and a few treats because you are so sweet).
    It is indeed from today lovely @curlypearl ! Life in the curlyworld is a wonderful one. We have each other on this board for reminders. Love right back at ya!  <3<3<3<3
    2B always with potential of white man's fro

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/members/bobby-albums-my-album.html

"Curls aren't just for girls"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file