3a methods

juneberryjuneberry Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Posts: 1 Curl Neophyte
edited May 2018 in Hair Type 3
it's been around 4 months ever since i started the CG method. my curls went from 2b to 3a within these months, what's fascinating is that when i'm lucky enough the front of my hair can even turn 3b. i'm convinced that the products i'm using are definitely not the best. though, i live in a country that doesn't provide the curly hair products that are widely recommened everywhere. the only available products for curly hair are l'oreal, garnier, aussie, yves rocher and so so(mostly made by french companies). nevertheless, latterly i've been using the whole blends avocado oil and shea butter conditioner along with the shampoo. it was great at first tillmy hair became very greasy (though still a little bit frizzy) and the shampoo wasn't great at rinsing the residues. does anybody know any good hair products for my 3a curls by l'oreal or garnier. and any techniques i can use to prevent looser curls. also what kind of oil should i use to seal in the moisture without weighting down my hair 

Comments

• Guide 65Guide 65 Registered Users, Moderators Posts: 1,984 Curl Virtuoso
    Are you in Europe?  I've been hearing great things about Trepadora products.  I think it's a high end salon brand though, not a grocery store brand. 

Garnier Fructis Pure and Clean gel is the only GF product I've heard of that's good for the CG method. 
    Formerly known as Janiegirl
    2B/2C, fine hair, low density, mixed porosity, protein loving hair
    Current products:
    Changing up my shampoos because I can't find one I like
    Deva Curl One Condition (original formula)
    Innersense I Create Volume
    Deva Curl Ultra Defining Gel

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file