I got my hair cut as I wanted to donate my hair for cancer patients but since then I

dna_mooredna_moore Posts: 1Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
have lost my curls my hair was always wavy into ringlets at the bottom of the hair and I've cut my hair short many times before and never lost my curls. Its been almost a year since my cut and my hair also seems to be taking ages to grow.  It also is producing a lot of dandruff. I got another trim/treatment hoping for change and I think it got worse I'm now scared to go to a hairdressers again. I am quite upset as my hair was one of main things I liked about myself. I struggle with bad anxiety and my hair used to make me feel ok cause I liked it what should I do? The following pics are before and after?The back layers of my hair are curly but the rest isn't what should I do? Will my curls grow back?

Answers

• Creole PrincessCreole Princess Posts: 23Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Novice
    Are you doing anything different since your last cut when everything changed? 

But my suggestion based off what you are saying would be to get a protein treatment, something to repair your hair. 

Do you moisturize your hair? 
    My Hair:
    2c/3a || Low Porosity/Average || High Density || Fine/Medium strands || Half Virgin Half Dyed Hair 

Current Products:
    Shea Moisture Strengthen & Restore Shampoo || Shea Moisture Strengthen & Restore Conditioner || Shea Moisture Strengthen & Restore Hair Mask (DC) || Shea Moisture Strengthen & Restore Leave In || Cholesterol Hot Oil Treatment || Grape Seed Oil || Rice Water Rinse || 14 in 1 Moisturizer || Carol Daughter Vanilla Spray || Argan Oil Mouse || Style Factor Edge Boost || Salon Pro Maximum hold Twin Olive || Garnier Fructis Flat Iron Spray

Currently Waist Length 29" || Goal: Classical Length 40"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file