Melania's dress

GretchenGretchen AdministratorPosts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
Politics aside, I thought the dress Melania Trump wore to the state dinner last night was spectacular. 

Gretchen
NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
3A

You are beautiful!

Comments

• LotsawavesLotsawaves Posts: 9,765Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I didn't like it & not the best color for her. 
    From Michael Berg:

Every person has a unique connection to the Creator that can never be extinguished, and every person has a great soul that can manifest important things in our world. To make a person feel less than they are because of something inside themselves, be it faith, race, or sexual orientation, is the greatest sin of all."
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    I always wondered what it would be like to have occasions to wear such beautiful gowns on a regular basis. 

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,898Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    Sorta looks like a fancy apron over a fancy gown! LOL But it's nice on her.

• BrittanyMBrittanyM Posts: 1,205Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    It's not my favorite, but I always enjoy seeing what First Ladies wear. They always dress so elegant. @Gretchen, second that! I personally love dressing up and have an array of elegant dresses, but no where to go. Haha.
  • rouquinnerouquinne Posts: 13,734Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    oh, wouldn't it be the best to get to wear stuff like that on a regular basis!?  :)
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    I don't own a single fancy dress. If the queen invited me to dinner tonight, I'd be heading to Nordstrom right now!

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file