Curl Pattern

shamarsimmonsshamarsimmons Posts: 45Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
So I have been growing out my hair for about 2 months now and I wanted to share my hair pictures. I need help in figuring out my curl pattern. If you have any tips for growing long hair, that would be great.

Thanks,
Shamar

Answers

• RimonsileyRimonsiley Posts: 40Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    It looks like 4A to me. For the growth, vital thing is the right care (limit sulfates, no silicones, lots of moisture, protecting your ends...). You can also try to massage your scalp with oils (coconut, avocado, castor oil... whatever suits you). It's also important to get the right amount of vitamins – f.e. B-complex, zinc, omega 3 (preferably by the right and healthy food, but you can also use some supplements) and drink plenty of water. Best of luck :smile:
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Congratulations on the new growth!  Keep us posted as it gets longer! 

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • Kinky Curly-Coily MeganKinky Curly-Coily Megan Posts: 67Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    I cannot figure your curl pattern because I feel like when most people big chop their curls look the same until it grows out.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file