Flat top

alpjeffreyalpjeffrey Posts: 2Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
Hey.  First post here.  I was just wondering if anyone else has straight hair closer to their scalp and their ends are the wavy/curly section.  I'm just 2 weeks in with this process so maybe I just need to give it more time or maybe my hair is weighted down by the length.  I don't know.  Just wanted to know anyone else's experiences with similar situation. 

Best Answer

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,756 Administrator
    Accepted Answer
    Welcome to CurlTalk, @alpjeffrey! We're glad you've joined us. 

Here's another thread where this was discussed.... maybe you'll find some info there that will be helpful. 

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Answers

• RimonsileyRimonsiley Posts: 40Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    I am not the case, but I know a lot of people with similar hair to yours :smile: Just wait and see if it gets curlier with time, and if not, it can be either due to weight or simply due to the specific pattern which starts curling somewhere in the middle (which, I think, is more probable). Anyway I think it looks beautiful!
  • alpjeffreyalpjeffrey Posts: 2Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    Awww thanks for the compliment.  You are too sweet.  I'm keeping at it and seeing where it leads me.  Even if it stays like this, I'm ok with it.  It's easier upkeep than trying to straighten it plus it's healthier.  

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file