Help this clueless straight haired mommy of curly (3b??) tot

DpryncesDprynces Posts: 1Registered Users
I'm the proud momma of a curly toddler (26 months). I think she is 3b. I have relaxed hair, so I'm clueless about this curly hair business! Her hair is beautifully curly and defined after it is washed (which I have cut back on from advise I have read.. I condition it weekly).

I've tried so many products on her hair. I have used Curly Q's hair products from the curls.biz website, and really like the Coconut Dream conditioner and the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/CURLS-Curls-Milkshake-p-884.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curls-Curls-Milkshake]milkshake[/buylink] and moisturizer too.. But I wanted to try something different, so I stumbled across this site. I called the 800 # and the operator suggested taht I try Blended Cutie products ([buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Blended-Cutie-Butter-Me-Up-p-472.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=blended-cutie-butter-me-up]Butter Me Up[/buylink], and Down and Out Styles, Jelly Cream), and also Little Sprout Children's Curl Calmer. So I ordered all the products, (found a coupon code ) and also didnt want to pay for shipping a second time. Her hair looked absolutly beautiful for about 2-3 hours and then it completly dried, and althought it still looked pretty, it got a little frizzy and felt dry. Since it was the day before Easter, I wanted to see which product I liked most, so I divided her hair up into sections and used one of the products on each section to see what I liked the most..

I dont want to keep her hair loaded with product, and just want to find somethign that will keep her hair moisturized. Also, I want her to be able to wear her hair out more often now, so want to find something that keeps her hair soft and manageable when it is out.

Please help!

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file