Hair Products for fine oily 2b

OChin23OChin23 Posts: 1Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
my hair is both thick and fine-individual strands are fine but altogether it’s thick. Also very oily with no volume. Oils and heavy products/conditioners don’t do well. Anyone in the same boat and have advice? I don’t like my hair to crunch and I really want volume and definition.

Answers

• hquinn31hquinn31 Posts: 6Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    My hair is really similar! I’ve found that dry shampoo at the roots is really helpful for some volume, but other than that my hair gets weighed down really easily as well!
  • VJoyVJoy Posts: 15Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Novice
    I cant use products with oils or butters as a conditioner or styling product. But I can use  SM weightless shampoo. I alternate with Biolage cowash for curls and I have Elvive clay conditioner I can cowash with (just on scalp) if I really need to. The Elvive shampoo was to hard for me (especially daily) but I keep it under the sink for an emergency lol
  • WavyKfromNJWavyKfromNJ Posts: 853Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I echo the other suggestion of a dry shampoo.

Co-washing may or may not work for you, but a good lo-poo would probably be a good idea.

For styling a mousse may be your best bet.
    2b, 2c,
    High Porosity - Very Fine Hair

Low Poo: Living Proof Restore Shampoo
    Rinse Out: Living Proof Restore Conditioner
    Leave In: Living Proof Curl Leave-In or Garnier 1 Minute Mask - Papaya
    Treatments: Restore Repair Leave-In, 
    Styling: Living Proof In-Shower Styler with Ouidad Advanced Climate Control Gel Stronger Hold

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file