Products sold on Naturallycurly.com

tarahulwitarahulwi Posts: 1Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
I'm new to the CG method and I'm just curious if all the products sold through naturallycurly.com are ALL curly girl approved? I'm so confused on ingredient lists at this point. Please help! I'd be nice to know if I can at least scroll through the products listed on this site without having to search through the ingredients on every product first.

Answers

• Therese1Therese1 Posts: 2,496Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I'm pretty sure that some of the products sold contain silicones. However, there is a filter that you can use for searching where you can specify silicone free or sulfate free.
    Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
    RO: IN Harmonic
    LI: CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
    DC: JC Deep Conditioning Treatment; Weleda Rosemary Conditioning Oil
    Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel; Kenra Firm-Hold Gel; Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Spray
    Low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair
  • bomegabomega Posts: 1,353Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    There certainly are products in the nc.com store that have non-water-soluable silicones, as well as other avoid ingredients like mineral oil, petrolatum, drying alcohols, etc.

You can try the search feature, but I have found it does not include all products that fit that search term. I once brougt it up, and was told they could see there was a problem with the data, but did not plan to address the problem at that time.
    Low-poo: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Shampoo for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Coconut & Shea Hydrating Shampoo
    Clarify: Kinky Curly Come Clean
    Rinse-out: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Conditioner for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Everyday Coconut Ultra Hydrating Conditioner
    DT: Camille Rose Naturals Algae Renew Deep Conditioner
    Leave-in: As I Am Leave-in
    Styler: Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly
    Treatment: Daily tea spray; Coconut oil overnight treatment; Citric acid rinse for hard water; 2-step Henndigo w/ amla to cover gray

2C, fine, low porosity, low/medium density, protein sensitive

Looking for styling products and tools

iHerb Code KQS149 for 5% off your order
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    tarahulwi said:
    I'm new to the CG method and I'm just curious if all the products sold through naturallycurly.com are ALL curly girl approved? I'm so confused on ingredient lists at this point. Please help! I'd be nice to know if I can at least scroll through the products listed on this site without having to search through the ingredients on every product first.

Welcome, tarahulwi!  We're glad you've joined us here at CurlTalk! 

NaturallyCurly is product agnostic; we offer a wide variety of product types for a wide variety of people who follow a wide variety of hair care methods. You can filter your searches as you like to find the types you are looking for!  

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file