Southeast US curlies: Bargain hunt has cheap high quality hair products.

katherineviolinistkatherineviolinist Posts: 26Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Novice
If you live in Alabama, Georgia, or Tenessee, you need to see if there's a bargain hunt near you. They have so many hair products at such a great discount. Here are some examples of products I have bought there or have seen:
Sm coconut and hibiscus curl&style milk (full size): $3.50
Eden coconut leave in conditioner (full size): $3
Giovanni natural gel (full size) : $4
Sm fruit fusion and coconut water weightless styling mousse(full size): $3.25
Mielle organics organic white peony leave in: $5.50
And so much more! And they have different products every week. It's never the same. Idk about how old they are or shelf life but I've always had good results with them. 

Comments

• katherineviolinistkatherineviolinist Posts: 26Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Novice
    Some proof:
  • justkaty5justkaty5 Posts: 103Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    Thank you for this! There are a few in Kentucky, one of which is only about 30 minutes away from me!
    2c, coarse, normal porosity, medium density, currently shoulder length
  • katherineviolinistkatherineviolinist Posts: 26Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Novice
    Good to hear! Let me know if you find any good deals. I will warn you though, sometimes the bottle isn't completely full or it's damaged, but most of the time, it doesn't affect the quality of the product. 
  • WavyKfromNJWavyKfromNJ Posts: 853Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I will have to check it out next time I am in KY
    2b, 2c,
    High Porosity - Very Fine Hair

Low Poo: Living Proof Restore Shampoo
    Rinse Out: Living Proof Restore Conditioner
    Leave In: Living Proof Curl Leave-In or Garnier 1 Minute Mask - Papaya
    Treatments: Restore Repair Leave-In, 
    Styling: Living Proof In-Shower Styler with Ouidad Advanced Climate Control Gel Stronger Hold
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    Never heard of this store, but good of you to share! 

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file