Best Products for Low Porosity 2B/C Hair

BGChristieBGChristie Posts: 20Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Novice
Hello fellow wavies! I have recently decided to fully embrace my natural hair and have no clue what products to use! As of right now, I use the DevaCurl Low-Poo Delight and One Condition Delight 2-3 times a weeks and style with DevaCurl B'Leave In and finish with DevaCurl Ultra Defining Gel. These products don't seem to be doing the trick, my curls appear to be very dry and kind of brittle when I'm done diffusing. These products don't have great hold either as my curls always fall into 2a waves after a few hours!

I have recently typed my curls and discovered that I have 2b/2c curls, low porosity with both medium thickness and density! I was wondering what kind of products I should be using and if anyone has any recommendations? I was also wondering if anyone has experience (good or bad) with the LOC Method? I'm debating about trying it out and I wondered if I should finish it with a holding gel (LOCG?)?

Feel free to give me any other information you think would be useful! I feel like I am running in circles with all of the information I've read! Thank you :)

Comments

• BGChristieBGChristie Posts: 20Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Novice
    I was also wondering what shampoos and conditioners I should be using? How often should I be washing and how often should I clarify (if I need to clarify)?

I'm clueless! Please help!
  • WavyKfromNJWavyKfromNJ Posts: 707Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    How did you determine porosity?

The float test is very unreliable.  I am wondering if low porosity is wrong, since in an earlier post I believe you said you were high porosity.

There is a lot of information to absorb about curl care, and if you are not careful you can end up with drawers of products you really don't like.

Start with a clean slate and clarify, you will need to pay attention to your hair to determine how often you need to clarify.  When products don't work or you feel build up then clarify.

If you can use the DevaCurl shampoo and conditioner and no other products and let it air dry.  Do you still think you have the same hair properties?  How is the wave?  

Find youTube videos of people doing their curl routine.  Watch how much product they use and the order.  This may help you come up with a routine.  Watch how they diffuse.

2b, 2c,
    High Porosity - Very Fine Hair

Low Poo: Living Proof Restore Shampoo
    Rinse Out: Living Proof Restore Conditioner
    Leave In: Living Proof Curl Leave-In
    Treatments: Restore Repair Leave-In, Colorful Neutral Protein Filler, Sunflower Oil Pre-poo
    Styling: Living Proof Curl Defining Styling Cream and/or Living Proof Curl Enhancing Styling Mousse
    How did you determine porosity?

The float test is very unreliable.  I am wondering if low porosity is wrong, since in an earlier post I believe you said you were high porosity.

There is a lot of information to absorb about curl care, and if you are not careful you can end up with drawers of products you really don't like.

Start with a clean slate and clarify, you will need to pay attention to your hair to determine how often you need to clarify.  When products don't work or you feel build up then clarify.

If you can use the DevaCurl shampoo and conditioner and no other products and let it air dry.  Do you still think you have the same hair properties?  How is the wave?  

Find youTube videos of people doing their curl routine.  Watch how much product they use and the order.  This may help you come up with a routine.  Watch how they diffuse.

I did do the float test, but this morning when I was spraying my hair to wet it down, my hair didn't absorb the water until I smoothed my hands through it. So, I guess I'm not so sure anymore, but I didn't know anything about porosity beforehand, so I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong. I haven't clarified in a long time, so I will definitely do that this weekend and then evaluate like you suggested! I know that whenever I let my hair air dry, even before the CG Method, I would have beautiful ringlet curl/waves on top and then a mess of wave underneath, and it would be incredibly frizzy! I also can't seem to keep my hands out of my hair when it's drying, I'm always moving it around so that probably doesn't help! 

I will definitely look at some YouTube tutorials, I'm just afraid to buy new products that I won't like and then I'll be stuck with them! Also, accidentally screwing up my hair is scary to me...
  • bomegabomega Posts: 1,352Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    @BGChristie, Check out that other link I gave you for testing porosity. It will explain how to use the float testnin combination with other information. But it does sound like your hair is low porosity. 

But really I think you should start with clarifying+deep treatment. That alone might clear up your problem.
    Low-poo: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Shampoo for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Coconut & Shea Hydrating Shampoo
    Clarify: Kinky Curly Come Clean
    Rinse-out: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Conditioner for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Everyday Coconut Ultra Hydrating Conditioner
    DT: Camille Rose Naturals Algae Renew Deep Conditioner
    Leave-in: As I Am Leave-in
    Styler: Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly
    Treatment: Daily tea spray; Coconut oil overnight treatment; Citric acid rinse for hard water; 2-step Henndigo w/ amla to cover gray

2C, fine, low porosity, low/medium density, protein sensitive

Looking for styling products and tools

iHerb Code KQS149 for 5% off your order
    bomega said:
    @BGChristie, Check out that other link I gave you for testing porosity. It will explain how to use the float testnin combination with other information. But it does sound like your hair is low porosity. 

But really I think you should start with clarifying+deep treatment. That alone might clear up your problem.
    I will definitely clarify and treat this weekend! I was wondering how you found out your hair porosity? I read the article you linked, and another one specific to hair porosity and my hair is shiny but it is also dry, so I'm still confused on where I fall. I'm either low porosity, or just dry normal porosity. That being said, whenever I do a conditioning treatment or condition in general, it rinses out of my hair very easily. So, at this point I think it's trial and error with products. Do you have any you suggest starting with?
  • WavyKfromNJWavyKfromNJ Posts: 707Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I would check the low porosity thread.
    2b, 2c,
    High Porosity - Very Fine Hair

Low Poo: Living Proof Restore Shampoo
    Rinse Out: Living Proof Restore Conditioner
    Leave In: Living Proof Curl Leave-In
    Treatments: Restore Repair Leave-In, Colorful Neutral Protein Filler, Sunflower Oil Pre-poo
    Styling: Living Proof Curl Defining Styling Cream and/or Living Proof Curl Enhancing Styling Mousse
  • dbarsdbars Posts: 10Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    Hello fellow wavy. I am also a 2c and can be a 3a with the right products and a 2b with the wrong products. I am CG for about 6 months now and have seen my curl pattern change through trial and error. There are so many factors to consider when choosing a styling product. The application technique and drying technique also has a lot to do with it. For example I have applied the same product twice but with different application methods each time (for example raking VS prayer hands) and have gotten different results. Also air drying VS diffusing with the same products have caused me different results. Also the weather... one product I was swearing by was pushed to the limit when I visited a humid hot country. However the same produc worked great for me in cold dry weather. You will learn from paying attention to the weather and even closer attention to the ingredients in your products. Lastly, what you shampoo and condition with also matters and even the water coming out of your shower head! Where i life has hard water and the high level of calcium deposits in the water would leave white flakes in my hair and I mistakenly blamed it on my hair products. When I purchased a soft water filter from Amazon and installed it on my shower head, I found that the soft water left my hair in better shape and I no longer had white flakes. Again... so many factors. #curlygirlproblems lol

lastly I too am not a fan of the devacurl gels. Even though it works for so many people, it always left my hair DRY and straw like. It could be too many protein ingredients in the gel. My favorite devacurl stylers are the frizz free foam mousse and my absolute favorite is the devacurl b’leave in. It truly does plump my curls and i use it as a base with almost every other product I own.
    hope that helps and good luck on your journey ! Xo
    2c, Low Porosity, Fine to Medium Hair, Low Density, Medium length, Highlighted 

Low Poo: Devacurl Low-Poo Shampoo
    Rinse OutSheaMoisture Kukui Nut & Grapeseed Oil Damage Rehab Conditioner 
    Co-Wash: AS I AM Coconut Co-wash
    Leave-In: Devacurl B'Leave-in, Kinky-Curly Knot Today
    Styling: Devacurl Frizz-free Volumizing Foam, Devacurl Wave Maker, Kinky-Curly Curling Custard, Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker, DIY Flaxseed Gel, Aloe Vera Gel
    Treatments: Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3, Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Hair Mask, Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-Breakage Rich Raw Oil

I shampoo 2x per week and co-wash 1x per week. DC 1x per week. Olaplex 1x per month.
    dbars said:
    Hello fellow wavy. I am also a 2c and can be a 3a with the right products and a 2b with the wrong products. I am CG for about 6 months now and have seen my curl pattern change through trial and error. There are so many factors to consider when choosing a styling product. The application technique and drying technique also has a lot to do with it. For example I have applied the same product twice but with different application methods each time (for example raking VS prayer hands) and have gotten different results. Also air drying VS diffusing with the same products have caused me different results. Also the weather... one product I was swearing by was pushed to the limit when I visited a humid hot country. However the same produc worked great for me in cold dry weather. You will learn from paying attention to the weather and even closer attention to the ingredients in your products. Lastly, what you shampoo and condition with also matters and even the water coming out of your shower head! Where i life has hard water and the high level of calcium deposits in the water would leave white flakes in my hair and I mistakenly blamed it on my hair products. When I purchased a soft water filter from Amazon and installed it on my shower head, I found that the soft water left my hair in better shape and I no longer had white flakes. Again... so many factors. #curlygirlproblems lol

lastly I too am not a fan of the devacurl gels. Even though it works for so many people, it always left my hair DRY and straw like. It could be too many protein ingredients in the gel. My favorite devacurl stylers are the frizz free foam mousse and my absolute favorite is the devacurl b’leave in. It truly does plump my curls and i use it as a base with almost every other product I own.
    hope that helps and good luck on your journey ! Xo
    @dbars
    What products do you use and how do you apply them? I feel like I'm either not using enough product or not applying it correctly. I've been finger detangled and then scrunched in my products on soaking wet hair, but I feel like after weeks of testing, it doesn't do the trick! 
    Thank you so much!
    @BGChristie I am definitely a fan of "cocktailing" or mixing multiple products together. Lately I am shampooing with Devacurl LOW-Poo shampoo and I switch up my conditioners often but they are mostly from the Shea Moisture line because I love the slip they give me so I can finger detangle in the shower (my hair clumps better with finger detangling in shower) because I find that if I even use a wide-tooth comb on wet hair out of the shower, my hair gets noodle-y looking. I usually wash my hair 2-3x a week and will co-wash 1x out of those 2-3 washes with the AS I AM co-wash instead of shampoo/ conditioner. Here are some of my current favorites: 
    1) Apply Devacurl B'leave to soaking wet hair with raking method. Since my hair is easily weighed down, I take my microfiber towel and give about 2-3 gentle scrunches/ squeezes to my hair upside down to soak up just a bit of water. Now my hair is still wet but not soaking wet and not damp either. Then I use Bouncegirl cream gel and rake it in but also smooth it in because too much raking will disturb my curl pattern. Even Though I don't have a lot of hair. I still try to work in sections (about 4) so that the product is properly distributed through my hair and all hair is coated. Anyway, then I let air dry and at any point where it is 40ish% - 80% air dried, then I will diffuse on cool setting with low speed. I honestly hate diffusing and can't stand it for more than 10 minutes. Sometimes I have to take a break and come back to it lol. But truth is that diffusing gives me extra volume and with certain products it will really be the deciding step to get my hair from 2b/ 2c to 3a. Since I get a light gel cast, I will scrunch out the crunch (SOTC) when it is completely dry. I find that if I coat my hands with a very light coat of hair oil, it will cause less frizz when I start breaking the cast. Lastly I use a pick to fluff up my roots because sometimes they get stuck to my head during the styling process. I mention the pick because when I first started CG, I was convinced my hair was too thin, too light/ too soft and too wavy for a pick. BUT I WAS WRONG!!! My pick is my best friend haha!
    2) Apply Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave-in Conditioner/ Detangler to soaking wet hair. My hair is easily weighed down so I use a very small amount in each section. Then I apply Devacurl frizz-free foam. I rake and also scrunch about 1-2 pumps to each section (4 sections total). Then I use my microfiber towel to scrunch excess water/ product but again, only 2-3 gentle squeezes upside down because I still want my hair to be pretty wet - just not soaking. Lastly I scrunch in Kinky Curly Curling Custard and I probably use a lot of it. Like more than a quarter size for each section. It dries crunchy but once I break the cast it transforms to beautiful soft curls (not crunchy at all). 
    3) On rainy and/ or humid days i will use either of the above mentioned leave-ins with same application technique but the gel I use is Ouidad Advanced Climate Control Heat & Humidity gel. Sometimes I mix a cream in there such as the Devacurl wave maker or the Cantu Curl Activator Cream (a really small amount because this will easily weigh my hair down). 
    4) Other current products I own and I like but am still experimenting with and am not 100% sure I am crazy about because I get different results are: Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker (this is a curl enhancer that can weigh my hair down if I use too much but definitely gives me more curls when I somehow find the right amount to use) and MopTop curling custard (this might be a favorite once I experiment with it more). 
    Lastly I just want to mention 100% natural at-home ingredients that are AMAZING and worth trying out. DIY flax-seed gel. This adds amazing shine to my hair. Since it only lasts 1-2 weeks in the fridge before it gets nasty brown and smelly, I don't always have some on hand. I should try making a big batch and freezing some but anyway... it is amazing to add as a last step in your styling routine. Another ingredient is Aloe Vera Gel. I use it mixed with water to refresh day 2 and 3 hair. 
    Ok I am done rambling now haha! I am still experimenting myself because after all it is a (curl) JOURNEY.
    Let me know if you try any of the above and if they work for you :)

Styling: Devacurl Frizz-free Volumizing Foam, Devacurl Wave Maker, Kinky-Curly Curling Custard, Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker, DIY Flaxseed Gel, Aloe Vera Gel
    Treatments: Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3, Maui Moisture Heal & Hydrate + Shea Butter Hair Mask, Maui Moisture Strength & Anti-Breakage Rich Raw Oil

I shampoo 2x per week and co-wash 1x per week. DC 1x per week. Olaplex 1x per month.
  • Therese1Therese1 Posts: 2,159Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I will definitely clarify and treat this weekend! I was wondering how you found out your hair porosity? I read the article you linked, and another one specific to hair porosity and my hair is shiny but it is also dry, so I'm still confused on where I fall. 
    Low-porosity hair can be shiny and dry at the same time. The cuticle is tightly closed, so water has a hard time getting in (hence the dryness). That is why deep treatments are often necessary for low-po hair, to give time for the moisture to penetrate the hair.
    Low poo: Intelligent Nutrients (IN) Harmonic; Oribe Cleansing Creme
    RO: IN Harmonic
    LI: CJ Beauticurls; Jessicurl (JC) Gelebration Spray
    DC: JC Deep Conditioning Treatment; Weleda Rosemary Conditioning Oil
    Stylers: JC Confident Coils; IN Volumizing Spray; IN Perfect Hold Hairspray; John Masters Sea Mist; Bumble Bb. Gel; Kenra Firm-Hold Gel; Sevi Blue Yarrow Sea Salt Spray
    Low-porosity 2a/b baby-fine hair
    I am definitely a fan of "cocktailing" or mixing multiple products together. Lately I am shampooing with Devacurl LOW-Poo shampoo and I switch up my conditioners often but they are mostly from the Shea Moisture line because I love the slip they give me so I can finger detangle in the shower (my hair clumps better with finger detangling in shower) because I find that if I even use a wide-tooth comb on wet hair out of the shower, my hair gets noodle-y looking. I usually wash my hair 2-3x a week and will co-wash 1x out of those 2-3 washes with the AS I AM co-wash instead of shampoo/ conditioner. Here are some of my current favorites: 
    1) Apply Devacurl B'leave to soaking wet hair with raking method. Since my hair is easily weighed down, I take my microfiber towel and give about 2-3 gentle scrunches/ squeezes to my hair upside down to soak up just a bit of water. Now my hair is still wet but not soaking wet and not damp either. Then I use Bouncegirl cream gel and rake it in but also smooth it in because too much raking will disturb my curl pattern. Even Though I don't have a lot of hair. I still try to work in sections (about 4) so that the product is properly distributed through my hair and all hair is coated. Anyway, then I let air dry and at any point where it is 40ish% - 80% air dried, then I will diffuse on cool setting with low speed. I honestly hate diffusing and can't stand it for more than 10 minutes. Sometimes I have to take a break and come back to it lol. But truth is that diffusing gives me extra volume and with certain products it will really be the deciding step to get my hair from 2b/ 2c to 3a. Since I get a light gel cast, I will scrunch out the crunch (SOTC) when it is completely dry. I find that if I coat my hands with a very light coat of hair oil, it will cause less frizz when I start breaking the cast. Lastly I use a pick to fluff up my roots because sometimes they get stuck to my head during the styling process. I mention the pick because when I first started CG, I was convinced my hair was too thin, too light/ too soft and too wavy for a pick. BUT I WAS WRONG!!! My pick is my best friend haha!
    2) Apply Kinky Curly Knot Today Leave-in Conditioner/ Detangler to soaking wet hair. My hair is easily weighed down so I use a very small amount in each section. Then I apply Devacurl frizz-free foam. I rake and also scrunch about 1-2 pumps to each section (4 sections total). Then I use my microfiber towel to scrunch excess water/ product but again, only 2-3 gentle squeezes upside down because I still want my hair to be pretty wet - just not soaking. Lastly I scrunch in Kinky Curly Curling Custard and I probably use a lot of it. Like more than a quarter size for each section. It dries crunchy but once I break the cast it transforms to beautiful soft curls (not crunchy at all). 
    3) On rainy and/ or humid days i will use either of the above mentioned leave-ins with same application technique but the gel I use is Ouidad Advanced Climate Control Heat & Humidity gel. Sometimes I mix a cream in there such as the Devacurl wave maker or the Cantu Curl Activator Cream (a really small amount because this will easily weigh my hair down). 
    4) Other current products I own and I like but am still experimenting with and am not 100% sure I am crazy about because I get different results are: Camille Rose Naturals Curl Maker (this is a curl enhancer that can weigh my hair down if I use too much but definitely gives me more curls when I somehow find the right amount to use) and MopTop curling custard (this might be a favorite once I experiment with it more). 
    Lastly I just want to mention 100% natural at-home ingredients that are AMAZING and worth trying out. DIY flax-seed gel. This adds amazing shine to my hair. Since it only lasts 1-2 weeks in the fridge before it gets nasty brown and smelly, I don't always have some on hand. I should try making a big batch and freezing some but anyway... it is amazing to add as a last step in your styling routine. Another ingredient is Aloe Vera Gel. I use it mixed with water to refresh day 2 and 3 hair. 
    Ok I am done rambling now haha! I am still experimenting myself because after all it is a (curl) JOURNEY.

@BGChristie I am definitely a fan of "cocktailing" or mixing multiple products together. Lately I am shampooing with Devacurl LOW-Poo shampoo and I switch up my conditioners often but they are mostly from the Shea Moisture line because I love the slip they give me so I can finger detangle in the shower (my hair clumps better with finger detangling in shower) because I find that if I even use a wide-tooth comb on wet hair out of the shower, my hair gets noodle-y looking. I usually wash my hair 2-3x a week and will co-wash 1x out of those 2-3 washes with the AS I AM co-wash instead of shampoo/ conditioner. Here are some of my current favorites: 

I am definitely a fan of "cocktailing" or mixing multiple products together. Lately I am shampooing with Devacurl LOW-Poo shampoo and I switch up my conditioners often but they are mostly from the Shea Moisture line because I love the slip they give me so I can finger detangle in the shower (my hair clumps better with finger detangling in shower) because I find that if I even use a wide-tooth comb on wet hair out of the shower, my hair gets noodle-y looking. I usually wash my hair 2-3x a week and will co-wash 1x out of those 2-3 washes with the AS I AM co-wash instead of shampoo/ conditioner. Here are some of my current favorites: 

@dbars
    I actually bought both the Kinky Curls Knot Today Leave-In and the Curling Custard yesterday, so I decided to give it a whirl this morning! I absolutely loved the definition it gave my hair, and it dried with a crunch! (no other product has ever done that before...ever!) I decided to SOTC with some argon oil and I feel like that was a mistake. After first everything was lovely, but by afternoon my hair didn't seem weighed down, but it sure seemed chock full of products, although that may be because it's Low-Poo day! Regardless, I am so excited for tomorrow and see how my hair will look!
    @BGChristie thanks for sharing! I totally feel your pain about hair feeling chock full of products.
    Sometimes I SOTC with a silk scarf instead of oil and it can make all the difference. 
    Today instead of refreshing with gel, I refreshed with my DIY spray bottle conncoction and loved the results! This might actually be my key to having 2nd and 3rd day hair. I think I mentioned it above somewhere in my 9 comments (lol sorry idk why the same comment posted so many times. I was obvi having computer issues but anyway) my spray bottle filled with aloe Vera, water, and gel really helped evenly distribute product thru my hair and left it feeling so light weight! My mom even commented that it didn’t look so weighed down and full of product today haha!

• SamanthaeavesSamanthaeaves Posts: 1Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Neophyte
    Hello,
    This is my first post. Want to know if the following shampoo is good for 2b curls? 

Alaffia - Shea Butter & Coffee Revitalizing Shampoo, 8 Ounces - https://zoom.com.kw/product/1/B005SIFDJ2/
    bomega said:

I will definitely clarify and treat this weekend! I was wondering how you found out your hair porosity? I read the article you linked, and another one specific to hair porosity and my hair is shiny but it is also dry, so I'm still confused on where I fall. I'm either low porosity, or just dry normal porosity. That being said, whenever I do a conditioning treatment or condition in general, it rinses out of my hair very easily. So, at this point I think it's trial and error with products. Do you have any you suggest starting with?
    Hi @BGChristie,

I figured it out a little bit from the Texture Quiz, a little from what I have done with my hair (in particular, no chemical damage, don't get much sun) then confirmed with how my hair behaves. 

My general recommendation to almost everyone is to start with the Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus line. These contain silk protein, which benefits many different hair types for different reasons. Some people are reporting that this line has changed formulations, and now is not as reliably successful, but I still think its a good place to start, as many people do seem to benefit still. You can get it from Target, so if it doesn't work out, you can return it within 90 days. 
    Low-poo: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Shampoo for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Coconut & Shea Hydrating Shampoo
    Rinse-out: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Conditioner for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Everyday Coconut Ultra Hydrating Conditioner
    Treatment: Daily tea spray; Coconut oil overnight treatment; Citric acid rinse for hard water; 2-step Henndigo w/ amla to cover gray

bomega said:
    bomega said:

Hi @BGChristie,

I figured it out a little bit from the Texture Quiz, a little from what I have done with my hair (in particular, no chemical damage, don't get much sun) then confirmed with how my hair behaves. 

My general recommendation to almost everyone is to start with the Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus line. These contain silk protein, which benefits many different hair types for different reasons. Some people are reporting that this line has changed formulations, and now is not as reliably successful, but I still think its a good place to start, as many people do seem to benefit still. You can get it from Target, so if it doesn't work out, you can return it within 90 days. 
    @bomega
    I will definitely look into those! Would you recommend I get the shampoo & conditioner or the co-wash & conditioner from the line? Is the shampoo sulfate and silicone free? If so, I'm thinking that I'll grab it to use when co-washing seems to stop cleaning my hair!
    @bomega
    How will it work with my 2b/2c hair? I'm just wondering it it will weigh down my waves/curls!
    I dunno - it might. There really is only one way to find out...

bomega said:
    bomega said:

Hi @BGChristie,

@bomega
    I will definitely look into those! Would you recommend I get the shampoo & conditioner or the co-wash & conditioner from the line? Is the shampoo sulfate and silicone free? If so, I'm thinking that I'll grab it to use when co-washing seems to stop cleaning my hair!
    Hey, Somehow I missed your question here. Yeah, all the Shea Moisture products are silicone free. Long ago I used to use the SM CH Shampoo, Conditioner, and Style Milk and my hair loved them. This was before the recent formulation change, but remember if you get them from Target and you don't like them, just return them within 90 days. You can even order online and Target handles the shipping both ways. BTW, the Curling Gel Souffle and the Curl Enhancing Smoithie are also pretty popular. You could also try the SM Low Porosity line.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file