Conditioner with slip

TutilinavTutilinav Posts: 15Registered Users Curl Neophyte
I've been using the shea moisture Raw shea & cupuacu conditioner and shampoo, and I flounder that it doesn't have enough slip for me.
what products would u recommend buying that have more slip. 
BTW I have a 3b/3c hair. 

Answers

• RimonsileyRimonsiley Posts: 40Registered Users, Curl Ambassador Curl Connoisseur
    I use and am satisfied with either Novex (for deep conditioning) or Faith in Nature. I found these two to provide enough slip and moisture for me, plus the second one is all natural and smells like heaven.
  • nlcurlnlcurl Posts: 6Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Hi there,

you could give the Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Conditioner a try. It makes detangling my hair really easy!!!!!
  • bomegabomega Posts: 1,353Registered Users Curl Virtuoso
    I have used VO5 Herbal Escape Pomegranate Conditioner and Suave Essentials Tropical Coconut which I thought both have a lot of slip. The VO5 would be a HG if I could stand the fragrance (it smells nice, but irritates my scalp). The Suave Essentials Tropical Coconut has silk protein, and I once my hair used to love silk protein and I would have married this conditioner. But I've changed and my hair has changed, and now it is protein sensitive, so we parted ways before it could even be. 
    Low-poo: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Shampoo for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Coconut & Shea Hydrating Shampoo
    Clarify: Kinky Curly Come Clean
    Rinse-out: Alaffia Coffee & Shea Revitalizing Conditioner for Fine/Thin Hair (summer), Alaffia Everyday Coconut Ultra Hydrating Conditioner
    DT: Camille Rose Naturals Algae Renew Deep Conditioner
    Leave-in: As I Am Leave-in
    Styler: Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera Gelly
    Treatment: Daily tea spray; Coconut oil overnight treatment; Citric acid rinse for hard water; 2-step Henndigo w/ amla to cover gray

2C, fine, low porosity, low/medium density, protein sensitive

Looking for styling products and tools

iHerb Code KQS149 for 5% off your order

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file